Is Leonard Floyd's knee still a problem?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Wasn't it a mild sprain? Those are like 4-6 week injuries. If it hasn't healed by now, it'd be the slowest recovery time in the history of mild knee sprains.

I think he just sucks.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wasn't it a mild sprain? Those are like 4-6 week injuries. If it hasn't healed by now, it'd be the slowest recovery time in the history of mild knee sprains.

I think he just sucks.

That depends on the grade of the sprain.

Like other types of sprains, knee sprains are classified according to a grading system:

Grade I (mild) — This injury stretches the ligament, which causes microscopic tears in the ligament. These tiny tears don't significantly affect the overall ability of the knee joint to support your weight.

Grade II (moderate) — The ligament is partially torn, and there is some mild to moderate instability (or periodic giving out) of the knee while standing or walking.

Grade III (severe) — The ligament is torn completely or separated at its end from the bone, and the knee is more unstable.

It's not uncommon for it to take twelve months but Floyd could of reinjured it

.Expected Duration
How long a knee sprain lasts depends on the type of knee sprain, the severity of your injury, your rehabilitation program and the types of sports you play. In general, milder Grade I and Grade II MCL or LCL sprains heal within 2 to 4 weeks, but other types of knee sprains may take 4 to 12 months.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/a_to_z/knee-sprain-a-to-z

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Leonard Floyd's knee still a problem?

NO, Floyd is the problem. Another Pace reach that fell short.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I think Floyd's issue is the same as my golf game. It is the LOFT - Lack of Fucking Talent.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
His argument is compelling. Is this footage just cherry-picked to fit the argument though? Because I'll tell you I follow the narrative this guy is Tweetstorming (please just write articles bloggererers, this Tweetstorm shit is nauseating) pretty easily and it all does make sense.

I definitely agree that Floyd is mentally shaken. I dont know if its quite "he doesn't trust his body" or something else but I agree with that assessment. He plays soft as hell with zero explosiveness or burst. The soft thing I could see coming--drafting basketball players in the top 10 is to me not a great strategy--but the lack of burst? I thought he'd at least be twitchy as hell and this year he's looked flat.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Maybe he'll get better once he can put on some meat, but as of now he sucks ass.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
His rookie year he did not suck but it's possible the injuries have taken it's toll.

Have you looked at who was selected after Floyd? It’s not like any of them are world beaters. Floyd has produced with a worse supporting cast...I don’t think you should start sucking for no reason. The hand hampered him early. Not sure about the knee but it makes sense.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Floyd's knees are definitley a problem. He isn't picking them up and putting them down near fast enough.