Is Nagy for real???

Liked Posts:
He said they just need to get a win to get that good vibe back. What good vibe? This team was the biggest sham at 5-1...there were no good vibes.

Also, when talking about adjusting play calling to adapt to the personel he said "we've done that."

No you haven't idiot, you keep calling the same plays no matter of who is or isn't on the field.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's adjusted the playcalls to give the ball to Patterson every time he's on the field. Which the defense 100% knows is coming.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He said they just need to get a win to get that good vibe back. What good vibe? This team was the biggest sham at 5-1...there were no good vibes.

Also, when talking about adjusting play calling to adapt to the personel he said "we've done that."

No you haven't idiot, you keep calling the same plays no matter of who is or isn't on the field.

I think he's talking about the 2.5 games mitch started where he ran an offense that suited this roster better.

Then foles came in and he decided to keep running the same shit that hasn't worked over the last 1.5 years.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I got good vibes at 5-1. i still get goosebumps thinking about that Swift drop in the endzone.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Classic Nagy. This is why he won’t ever get another HC gig and likely never another OC job, unless he goes back to KC and let’s Reid do all the heavy lifting

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’ve never seen a coach that is so stubborn. He changes nothing, won’t even give others a chance. Same plays week after week year after year with the same horrible result. All these awesome Reid coaches out there and we get this psychopath.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Really the record reflects what they are. Essentially a 0.500 ball club. 5-1 was a mirage considering the Lions and Falcons games.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Really the record reflects what they are. Essentially a 0.500 ball club. 5-1 was a mirage considering the Lions and Falcons games.

That mirage start is what will get them shit canned at the end of the year. Had the team started off 1-5 and finished 7-3 to end the year they'd all be back.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Josh McDaniels will be a head coach again. someday. you know why? he got 3 more rings. that's why.

Baldemort can't even get to the playoffs, let alone win a playoff game.

now you know the difference.

(take notes other guy that refers to Nagy as BSDGHKSDGH or whatever the fuck you're trying to say)

greg23

Liked Posts:
Josh McDaniels will be a head coach again. someday. you know why? he got 3 more rings. that's why.

Baldemort can't even get to the playoffs, let alone win a playoff game.

now you know the difference.

(take notes other guy that refers to Nagy as BSDGHKSDGH or whatever the fuck you're trying to say)

Its BHVWGHC

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He's adjusted the playcalls to give the ball to Patterson every time he's on the field. Which the defense 100% knows is coming.

Now he sometimes giving him the ball. Like that awesome 4th & 1 play where he faked the crappy toss to Patterson for a 5 yard loss then handed to Montgomery for a 5 yard loss. 5D Chess.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He really seems so clueless. From what he says & fails to say, and more so what he does and fails to do.

2018 seems like a trippy dream that was also mostly a mirage. That offense had a pretty poor run game then also, but was at least somewhat reasonable to actually good at times. Weren't they top 12 or so in scoring? Unless all those defensive scores and short field takeaways inflated the O!??

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I think he's talking about the 2.5 games mitch started where he ran an offense that suited this roster better.

Then foles came in and he decided to keep running the same shit that hasn't worked over the last 1.5 years.

best part is i dont think non of us fans our experts but i do think alot of is know enough about the nfl to see this team can not run nagys offense. I also think nagy himself does not know how to effectively run his offense either. Simplifying the offense not only helps the qb, but the team and the head coach. Less personnel packages, less thinking and more playing football.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Classic Nagy. This is why he won’t ever get another HC gig and likely never another OC job, unless he goes back to KC and let’s Reid do all the heavy lifting
Nagy can always fill in for the Captial One Cafe commercials, if that guy every goes down.

Hey, have you ever seen the two together at the same time??