Is Ryan Pace stupid enough to get Watson when he's released?

pace gets watson on the cheap or nah

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Could be a genius move though. Think about it, getting a legit franchise QB for the cost of a convicted sex offending ex con?

Literally nobody has pulled that off in the history of the NFL.

There's no way Texans keep him now, and there will legit be at least one team to grab him. Is Pace really that desperate to go for it?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DURRRginia McLastly wouldn't dare, old racist bitch.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Could be a genius move though. Think about it, getting a legit franchise QB for the cost of a convicted sex offending ex con?

There's no way Texans keep him now, and there will legit be at least one team to grab him. Is Pace really that desperate to go for it?

This is a real damn toss-up here.

Forget about Ryan pace for a minute.

Think of how the mccaskey's run the Bears as a mom and pop shop and how they had to be talked into that one player pace advocated for (I can't remember the name right now) only for that player to repeat the same stupid behavior after the bears signed him?

I'm sure somebody remembers the name of the player but do you remember how pissed off George McCaskey was at that?

Now you will have the DeShaun Watson who whether innocent or guilty will have all these allegations surrounding him.

Is George McCaskey willing to go back on who he is because he's that desperate for the Bears to get a franchise quarterback?

It's the ultimate test of "are you a hypocrite or not?"

Of course the real irony of all of this is that everyone's pissed off because Watson is in the news now but give him a year away from football, let the news die down, and let him make some bullshit excuse about attending sensitivity training and you know all 31 teams will be lining up and most fans won't give two shits because it's not the hot discussion anymore.

I mean if they do go back on their supposed moral character and sign Watson, at the very least run and shoot can shut the fuck up about the Bears getting a black quarterback?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i haven't been keeping up are they saying the accusations are legit? Did he really just ask people to touch his johnson? I'm fairly certain most of this board has done that

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i haven't been keeping up are they saying the accusations are legit? Did he really just ask people to touch his johnson? I'm fairly certain most of this board has done that
I've never paid for a massage and asked for the massage professional to touch my wiener. Why would you assume most people do that?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The guys reputation was flawless, what an idiot. And what a fucking weirdo. I’m certain that’s how Epstein got started.

The curse of my user name / avatar is real.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The guys reputation was flawless, what an idiot. And what a fucking weirdo. I’m certain that’s how Epstein got started.

The curse of my user name / avatar is real.

Meh, Epstein was a freak but just the money man.

The madam they have in custody was the brains behind the operation.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
DURRRginia McLastly wouldn't dare, old racist bitch.

The McCaskeys aren’t great owners but they’re hardly racist. Vince Evans, Henry Burris and Kordell Stewart have all played QB for the organization. Lovie was a fixture for a decade. Rod Graves was head of personnel when they didn’t use the title of GM.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Meh, Epstein was a freak but just the money man.

The madam they have in custody was the brains behind the operation.

I'm not sure you know what the fuck you are talking about.
It's a theme I am recognizing with you.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No chance, Pace knew about his problems before the draft and knew that Virginia would never go for a pervert, So nothing has changed other then its public now

Speed

Liked Posts:
The cases are building up to the point where you have to start believing where there's smoke, there's fire.

I think he likely just settles it all for a few million so it won't get any bigger in the public. He'll probably get served a conduct suspension from the league, and continue on with his career. Which kinda begs the question about

are the Texans stupid enough to release Watson.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys aren’t great owners but they’re hardly racist. Vince Evans, Henry Burris and Kordell Stewart have all played QB for the organization. Lovie was a fixture for a decade. Rod Graves was head of personnel when they didn’t use the title of GM.
Joke

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:

Yes. I think Pace will do anything to keep his job. And that includes giving Watson a massage if he asked.