Is Sunday a “must win”?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just want to know if anyone believes this guy actually has sources within the franchise.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
When most of us predicted they'd be 5-8 wins this year, is anything really a must win? I never thought they were going anywhere and I dare say most Bears fans didn't either, so how can any game be a must win?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really must win because our expectations were somewhere around 7 wins.

But if we lose to Tampa, and you know KC is going to GASH this defense - that's 13 losses in a row.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So more than you?
If you believe being a psychic is real then you can believe he's an insider.

He's basically insinuating the Bears will do something drastic after the second game of the season. There's been times where they've needed to do something later in the season and have refused.

The Bears will not take unprecedented action after the second game of the season losing to a team that has far more talent.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When most of us predicted they'd be 5-8 wins this year, is anything really a must win? I never thought they were going anywhere and I dare say most Bears fans didn't either, so how can any game be a must win?
It's a must win for him because he's trying to salvage the fact that he believed this team is better than what it actually is.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im rooting for them to lose. Then they'll be 0-3 @ KC. If things are falling apart his badly after 1 loss, and its a really bad loss, there is a much much bigger problem within this regime. This org loves to delay the inevitable. Getting ahead of this is the best possible thing they can do.

I dont think Poles is the guy but i know for a fact Eberflus and his staff aren't the guys. Cut off the dead tissue before it spreads. Kevin Warren, prove your worth.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you believe being a psychic is real then you can believe he's an insider.

He's basically insinuating the Bears will do something drastic after the second game of the season. There's been times where they've needed to do something later in the season and have refused.

The Bears will not take unprecedented action after the second game of the season losing to a team that has far more talent.

Must win is in quotes for a reason in the thread title.

Anyone who follows the Bears knows they’re not firing people two games into the season.

For fucks sake.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im rooting for them to lose. Then they'll be 0-3 @ KC. If things are falling apart his badly after 1 loss, and its a really bad loss, there is a much much bigger problem within this regime. This org loves to delay the inevitable. Getting ahead of this is the best possible thing they can do.

I dont think Poles is the guy but i know for a fact Eberflus and his staff aren't the guys. Cut off the dead tissue before it spreads. Kevin Warren, prove your worth.
There's no way George McCaskey is firing his hand picked coach after two years during a rebuild. Flus and Poles are getting those two number 1s next year.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Must win is in quotes for a reason in the thread title.

Anyone who follows the Bears knows they’re not firing people two games into the season.

For fucks sake.
What is the point of the Tweet then? Oh I know to look like he knows something to generate his clicks.

You are an otherwise reasonable poster why would you fall for this shtick?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

I am willing to bet that Kevin Warren doesn't have the authority to fire the coach or GM.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What is the point of the Tweet then? Oh I know to look like he knows something to generate his clicks.

You are an otherwise reasonable poster why would you fall for this shtick?

Despite what people think of the guy he’s proven more than once to have a source.

I posted it because the thought of George super pissed about losing to the Packers fills my rotten heart with joy.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Despite what people think of the guy he’s proven more than once to have a source.

I posted it because the thought of George super pissed about losing to the Packers fills my rotten heart with joy.
Okay what was he right on? Because the only one I've seen that's actually scooped anything and it was a long time ago was Aaron Leming with the Brandon Marshall trade.