Is this the bye week blast (like 2022)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where Luke pulls his head out of his ass and realizes that if he plays to JFs strengths, he can unleash the Kraken?

Last year Fields went on an incredible hot streak after that bye week.. we have the 1 or 2 already locked up so I don't care if they win out. It would be fun to watch and would be extra fun to play spoiler or even boot Green Bay out of the playoffs.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From your lips to God’s ears!

That said, I haven’t seen the miraculous turn around or a significantly altered offensive scheme since the bye week this time around. We will see going forward but I’m dreading the game versus Cleveland being WR screen-fest part deux, electric boogaloo. :/

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
From your lips to God’s ears!

That said, I haven’t seen the miraculous turn around or a significantly altered offensive scheme since the bye week this time around. We will see going forward but I’m dreading the game versus Cleveland being WR screen-fest part deux, electric boogaloo. :/
The bye was just last week. Give it some time

The Bears won after a bye week for the 1st time in 10 years.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Not needed because Fields is better this year than last, plus our team is obviously more talented. Really with who is on the schedule and how the defense is playing he just needs to not turn it over and make 2-3 of those miracle plays he is known for. He does that they have a great chance because Cleveland turns the ball over a lot. Flacco is due for one of his horrible games, I like our odds.