Isaiah Crowell turns butt-wiping TD celebration into endorsement deal

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since AesopBears is asleep...

Also, I might buy some of these.

https://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2...t-wiping_td_celebrati.html#incart_river_index

Jets' Isaiah Crowell turns butt-wiping TD celebration into endorsement deal

439331456d2d6ec47fc20c47e96d1ee1

Remember when Jets running back Isaiah Crowell celebrated a touchdown in Week 3 at the Browns by wiping his butt with the football and throwing it into the stands?

Of course you do.

Well, Crowell turned that strange moment into an endorsement deal for a product called Dude Wipes, which markets itself as a toilet paper substitute.

Seriously, he actually has an endorsement deal with a butt-wiping product. (See him pitching the wipes down below, as he lives the great American dream.)

Jets coach Todd Bowles was understandably angry with Crowell's butt-wiping celebration, for which he received a 15-yard penalty in the Jets' loss at the Browns.

Those moments give fans the impression that Bowles has no control over his players, in terms of discipline. So it'll be interesting to hear what Bowles has to say about this endorsement deal.

Crowell expressed some remorse after Jets-Browns for his celebration, which earned him a $13,369 fine from the NFL, officially for unsportsmanlike conduct.

"I can't do my teammates like that," he said. "It was spur of the moment. My passion came out."

A Jets spokesman did not immediately return a message seeking comment about Crowell's endorsement deal with this butt-wiping product.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a world where the girl that uses the catch phase "cash me outside" from a Dr Phil show can become popular, this shouldn't shock anyone....

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
was that... a swipe?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine the meltdown if Joe Buck had been calling that game.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have heard repeatedly from this very website how people use baby wipes and not TP. Maybe they can graduate to Dude wipes now.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few years ago Randy Moss had a TD celebration in the EZ making the motions of wiping his ass and Joe Buck lost it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh that's when he mooned green bay fans. you can moon without wiping your butt

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few years ago Randy Moss had a TD celebration in the EZ making the motions of wiping his ass and Joe Buck lost it.

that is a disgusting act by randy moss....he was mooning them

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forgot what exactly he did, ass wiping or not Joe Buck wasn't amused.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised that a QB's signals haven't been blended into a deal. Imagine Peyton Manning screaming, "MUTUAL...OMAHA!! MUTUAL... OMAHA!!"

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How can Todd “Bowels” Bowles be mad at butt wiping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My dad was appalled at the ass wiping. I literally laughed out loud at the celebration.

I think it is disgusting, and more disgusting is people finding it funny.

They should have suspended him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My hiney is charmin shiny.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Since AesopBears is asleep...

Also, I might buy some of these.

https://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2...t-wiping_td_celebrati.html#incart_river_index

Jets' Isaiah Crowell turns butt-wiping TD celebration into endorsement deal

439331456d2d6ec47fc20c47e96d1ee1

Remember when Jets running back Isaiah Crowell celebrated a touchdown in Week 3 at the Browns by wiping his butt with the football and throwing it into the stands?

Of course you do.

Well, Crowell turned that strange moment into an endorsement deal for a product called Dude Wipes, which markets itself as a toilet paper substitute.

Seriously, he actually has an endorsement deal with a butt-wiping product. (See him pitching the wipes down below, as he lives the great American dream.)

Jets coach Todd Bowles was understandably angry with Crowell's butt-wiping celebration, for which he received a 15-yard penalty in the Jets' loss at the Browns.

Those moments give fans the impression that Bowles has no control over his players, in terms of discipline. So it'll be interesting to hear what Bowles has to say about this endorsement deal.

Crowell expressed some remorse after Jets-Browns for his celebration, which earned him a $13,369 fine from the NFL, officially for unsportsmanlike conduct.

"I can't do my teammates like that," he said. "It was spur of the moment. My passion came out."

A Jets spokesman did not immediately return a message seeking comment about Crowell's endorsement deal with this butt-wiping product.

What an idiot. He should’ve learned from McCringleberry and stopped at 2.

That 3rd wipe will get you every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk