IST: SUX @ A's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Axelrod goes 7 IP, gives up 4 hits. And he gets the loss. That's the best you're gonna get out of him and the Sox can't give him any offense to help.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
My Pittsburgh penguins have a better offense than my White Sox... Shit! Lol

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Some day they will realize they need to blow this team up. Was listening to ESPN 1000 and they were talking about it. They said they will never be able to fully blow up the team like the Cubs have done because they will average roughly 12,000 fans and that would not give them enough money to revamp the team. And their minor league system is terrible.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some day they will realize they need to blow this team up. Was listening to ESPN 1000 and they were talking about it. They said they will never be able to fully blow up the team like the Cubs have done because they will average roughly 12,000 fans and that would not give them enough money to revamp the team. And their minor league system is terrible.

you dont need to go the cubs route. just because they are doing it doesnt mean it is perfect.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the white sox have scored 9 runs in the last 5 games (all loses) for those of you non math nerds that's 1.8 a game.

Not gonna win a lot of games that way.

proton

Liked Posts:
This is a miserable team devoid of young talent with a hillbilly tv announcer.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Another L. Sale lost and gave up 1 run. They need to do some real change tonight. Promote someone, sign or trade for someone. We were .500 and now we lose 6 in a row

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
you dont need to go the cubs route. just because they are doing it doesnt mean it is perfect.

Yeah I know. I think they were just making a point about attendance. Unfortunately the Sox really don't have anyone of note to necessarily promote at the moment that would be a big impact guy. I think they should start putting guys on the market to give them some prospects to load up the farm with.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I'm ready for the team to start to get blown up. Our best chip is Peavy. Everyone would be available except Sale.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
mlbtraderumors.com

The White Sox, Blue Jays, and Twins might hold some of this year's top trade chips. “Alex Rios, Jose Bautista, Edwin Encarnacion, and you can add Justin Morneau, are definitely the major guys scouts are focusing on,” said one AL GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.