IST: White Sox @ Twins

anastasia g

Liked Posts:
1. How can RV let Adam Dunn still be DH while he's batting under the Mendoza? 2. I don't think I've ever seen Troncoso pitch a good inning. 3. Thoughts on Tyler Flowers?

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. How can RV let Adam Dunn still be DH while he's batting under the Mendoza? 2. I don't think I've ever seen Troncoso pitch a good inning. 3. Thoughts on Tyler Flowers?

1. He didn't! He let him play first base! :smug: but seriously, I say let Dunn hit and figure it out, we suck anyway. 2. Same logic? Let him figure it out maybe? 3. He has four RBI less than AJ does and the same amount of HR, the only difference is his avg sucks and his OBP is abysmal, but if people are crying for AJ they should see there isnt much of a difference

anastasia g

Liked Posts:
You can't argue AJ's solid defense though, and he could command the field. But I don't really think we need AJ back, we just need a solid all-around catcher. I know Flowers is still figuring it out, but I feel like every time I turn on the TV he's chasing a passed ball.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh boy the baseball stupid are coming out with the Batttingzzz averageszzz

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that is an embarrassing average for a DH. you'd be "stupidzzzzz" to deny that

lol. a dh doesnt need to have a good batting avg. dunn is paid to hit bombs not slap singles around like juan pierre.

anastasia g

Liked Posts:
I know and I love Dunn! but he's gotta pick it up because it's really hard to watch him these days. After going 0-4 last night against his favorite pitcher, I'm just really hoping he gets back on against Correia tonight

lol Juan Pierre!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
lol. a dh doesnt need to have a good batting avg. dunn is paid to hit bombs not slap singles around like juan pierre.

Ya know, it's funny until you dig into the numbers.

2011-today, Adam Dunn OPS is .703 and Pierre is .670
Dunn hits in the heart of the order, Pierre leads off
Dunn WAR -2.4, Pierre 1.9
Dunn $41 million, Pierre $11.9 million

go DUNN and STUFFZZZZ ;)

anastasia g

Liked Posts:
Ugh, just realized they're going to KC next.. This has been the roadtrip from hell and needs to end now!