CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
On the last game of the regular season, in a game that didn’t matter, when we know Fox is fired tomorrow, some of you are internetting pretty seriously today. It’s fucking NYE, you guys should relax. There’s plenty of time to be serious tomorrow.

Also: take it easy on the kid.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some people are still at work. Such is the life of a business owner.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It's not NYE until football is over.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
On the last game of the regular season, in a game that didn’t matter, when we know Fox is fired tomorrow, some of you are internetting pretty seriously today. It’s fucking NYE, you guys should relax. There’s plenty of time to be serious tomorrow.

Also: take it easy on the kid.

LOL. I AM relaxed. But the days of NYE being anything other than just another day are long since past. :)

AussieBear

im from the future.it be nyd hurr. the world doesnt end.. here in 2018 its much better than 2017.. but eyes hung ova.. cause like bigfoot, i be cutting down trees yesterday in the mountain sun.. well truth be told.. many bushes n soome branches,,,..but dat uv aint no joke.. aint drank much water but i drank many beers...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, it has now all of a sudden, been brought to my attention that suddenly I have now been invited to more than one party this weekend (now it is up to TWO parties in total) and while I was planning on perhaps considering making an excuse to not go to the one party because parties literally do absolutely nothing for me (I would rather just get a couple of my besties together to drink maybe a little vino and talk about life and things that most people might find boring or even lame) now that I have TWO potential festive engagements and all the expectations that go along with invitations, I feel as though I may have to end up attending at least ONE of these parties.

So what should I consider as I plan my NYE evening party attendance considerations? I know the OBVIOUS thing to do would be to tell each host that I am going to the other hosts party so that I do not have to go to either, but my room-mate is now thinking about throwing a party at our apartment so now I will have to get out of that party....

I appreciate any advice or help any of you might offer.

Thanks.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
im from the future.it be nyd hurr. the world doesnt end.. here in 2018 its much better than 2017.. but eyes hung ova.. cause like bigfoot, i be cutting down trees yesterday in the mountain sun.. well truth be told.. many bushes n soome branches,,,..but dat uv aint no joke.. aint drank much water but i drank many beers...

erhmahgawd.... you're typing from 2018 and I'm typing in 2017..... :X