It can be fixed james jones

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Brett Favre's take actually really stood out to me as a good take. If Rodgers really wants the GM fired, and is just done, I believe him.

The dude doesn't even talk to his brother anymore. Lol. He holds onto shit. He also knows that they should have won 2-3+ Super Bowls with him as the QB. He's not stupid.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LOL! No shit it can be fixed, if they give in to his demands! It seems they don't want to do that though.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll never forget Tillman causing 2 huge Jones fumbles on Monday Night Football in 2007(maybe SNF) that led to a Bears Victory. The good ole Peanut Punch

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Have you been off the fucking planet for the last two weeks??????
It’s actually a pretty valid question. Other than the report he wants the GM fired, what are his specific demands? I would hope that they have talked about something as obvious as that, but I don’t think it’s been made public.

Rodgers seems like one of those passive aggressive types who will get all that he wants, then next season there is a new list, and a new list the season after that.

Hope he’s out of the NFC North sooner rather than later.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Aaron is legit the ultimate drama queen in sports. Like sevvy said, the fucker loves to hold grudges.

He hated Mccarthy for 13 years because he helped draft Alex Smith over him.

My fav arod story is when he told Jennings to go play for the other team during a fucking game. LOL. Guys a jagbag, grade A. Can't deny the mans talent tho.

My guess even if he stays that locker room is about to implode.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
what are his demands?
He wants a more stable contract after last seasons performance. At the end of next season the Packers can do whatever with him. Adam Shefter is taking a lot of shit right now because he put a leak out that Rodgers and the Packers were at odds. They still kind of are but not as bad as the media is reported, the GM being fired is just a reported rumor right now. Neither side has officially said anything. Probably won't know anything until June first. It's most likely going to be a waste of time keeping up with it all. All I can say is enjoy the puker fans stressing out for the next month ?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
It’s actually a pretty valid question. Other than the report he wants the GM fired, what are his specific demands? I would hope that they have talked about something as obvious as that, but I don’t think it’s been made public.

Rodgers seems like one of those passive aggressive types who will get all that he wants, then next season there is a new list, and a new list the season after that.

Hope he’s out of the NFC North sooner rather than later.

Nah man, fuck the Packers. I want his ass staying right where it is doing exactly why it’s doing for as long as it cans. Light a match and fan the flames!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be honest...if I had an Aaron Rodgers, I would do the same thing the Packers are doing. If you know your QB can carry the offense on his own, why spend high value picks on offense? I'd spend my picks on defense. The defensive side doesn't have an Aaron Rodgers who can carry the team, so spend all high picks on defense. Also, it's not like Rodgers doesn't have talent on offense. He has one of the best olines in the league, has Jones, has Adams. Most teams don't have a superstar WR and a star RB with all pro linemen.

Now, what I wouldn't do, is move up in the first to draft his replacement. lol. I wouldn't do that.