Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Watch Bears fans reactions when the pick was announced. Pretty much everyone was going nuts. And I couldn't stop laughing at the amount of people saying "it better not be Mac Jones," because I said the same thing.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch Bears fans reactions when the pick was announced. Pretty much everyone was going nuts. And I couldn't stop laughing at the amount of people saying "it better not be Mac Jones," because I said the same thing.

I was jacked about Fields...like everyone else. With that being said- I wouldn't have hated walking away from the draft with Jones. I just would've been really dejected had the Bears taken Jones after trading up to 11 with Fields on the board. Oh that would've hurt.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was jacked about Fields...like everyone else. With that being said- I wouldn't have hated walking away from the draft with Jones. I just would've been really dejected had the Bears taken Jones after trading up to 11 with Fields on the board. Oh that would've hurt.
People would have called it Trubisky 2.0

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Lol I was watching and definitely nervous until they said fields. Obviously they were trading up for qb. My gut was fields but I hate/d our front office. Nothing against Mac either. I like him and think he's in a good situation, but with both available it had to be fields. San Fran botched their pick

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Pace nailed this draft
maybe things are looking up
he got maulers up front
somebody to get rid of antmill (white recievers dont act like that im trolling, and kidding)
and some cb help
im impressed
now if nagy botches this pick he gotta go

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It is remarkable to me the amount of universal praise this pick has gotten from both the media and fans. I don't think I have heard from a single human who thought the Bears made a bad decision. Night and day difference between this and when the Bears drafted Trubisky.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
If the Chiefs could solve their qb hell with a trade up to #10, then it's only fair the bears solve their even worse qb hell with a trade up to #11.