It will be great not to have to talk about mitch in every thread soon

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Evidently not by posting good content either.

I provide the content. Sorry boys.
Pretty sure you just get shit faced and rage post 24/7, no one really considers that to be "good content", as clearly evidenced by your horrid rep to post ratio.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure you just get shit faced and rage post 24/7, no one really considers that to be "good content", as clearly evidenced by your horrid rep to post ratio.

I'm very much sober.

And my rep to post ratio has been destroyed by a ton of terrible posters like Grimson.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm very much sober.

And my rep to post ratio has been destroyed by a ton of terrible posters like Grimson.
So "a ton" of people are the problem, not yourself.

Got it.

Just for your FYI, this could easily be considered bitching. Such riveting content, tho

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Evidently not by posting good content either.

I provide the content. Sorry boys.
You’re a punching bag of stupidity, not content. This is either a bit or trolling. Which is it? I don’t care. Both are terrible regardless
Guy is about as much a mod as dolan trump is a president.

Literally does nothing to moderate here.

Unless you haven't noticed, there are really no mods on here, just guys with bolded names.
Sorry to inform you but mods don’t step in when someone says something you disagree with, snowflake. I used to be a bulls mod. You have to break the rules or get an obscene amount of complaints from various posters, to where the mods discuss a ban amongst themselves.
Be happy there isn’t very strict moderation or your troll ass would have seen done a long time ago

msadows

Liked Posts:
Still going to talk about QBs constantly. I also like how you call out people for talking about Mitch and can't keep Mitchs name out of your mouth.

Well aware.

Just happy I won't have to hear people nitpicking mitch and defending mitch.

Fuck that nonsense. Maybe we draft a qb and get a solid 4-5 game stretch where everyone is optimistic. Would be nice, but doubtful.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So "a ton" of people are the problem, not yourself.

Got it.

Just for your FYI, this could easily be considered bitching. Such riveting content, tho

I start a ton of threads on here and keep a ton of threads rolling. Am I bitching about bitching? Sure, but the overall attitude on here has been extremely negative over the last 1.5 years. Someone has to call these people out.

Sorry if you don't like my content, you are more than welcome to ignore me if you don't. That's why the feature is there!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was the same thing with Cutler. No matter what happens, it's the QB's fault.

Trubisky is not good. Nagy is worse. The fact that Nagy could come back is insane to me. Look what happened the last 2 weeks. We are an absolute joke of a team. Clean house.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I feel bad for mitch. First year with fox then with a coach who doesnt play to your strengths. In the end he took us to 2 playofs in 3 years in a crap nagy offense. If this is it thsnk you sweet tittie mitch

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
It was the same thing with Cutler. No matter what happens, it's the QB's fault.

Trubisky is not good. Nagy is worse. The fact that Nagy could come back is insane to me. Look what happened the last 2 weeks. We are an absolute joke of a team. Clean house.

what was funny and not surising is in the last 2 1/2 games we went back to the nagy offense. they even asked mitch postgame why they changed the offense and he said “i dont know”

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry if you don't like my content, you are more than welcome to ignore me if you don't. That's why the feature is there!
Lmfao you’re baiting me with this one. So obvious.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I start a ton of threads on here and keep a ton of threads rolling. Am I bitching about bitching? Sure, but the overall attitude on here has been extremely negative over the last 1.5 years. Someone has to call these people out.

You suck, you are wrong 99% of the time and you are an idiot. But somehow I rallied 30 other members that tell you the same. Incredible stuff.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
what was funny and not suprisinh is in the last 2 1/2games we went back to the nagy offenseZ they even asked mitch postgame why they changed the offense and he said “i dont know”

wmi8kqgxwzwty7z37shk

"Dey better wake der tails up for da 5th quarter!" Matt Nagy was quoted as saying as the game ended.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You suck, you are wrong 99% of the time and you are an idiot. But somehow I rallied 30 other members that tell you the same. Incredible stuff.

I'm right more often than wrong.

Maybe if you actually paid attention to my posts instead of insulting me for drinking you'd realize that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
irony: @msadows is the one talking about Trubisky in every thread.

I post about a lot lot more than mitch.

I think you are thinking of Anytime. He's in this thread too. I know it's confusing.