It's Ice Cream Sunday

Anything with cookies. Cookie dough and oreo chunks are great. Outside of ice cream i really don't eat any sweets. Cake and candy are not my thing.

Ymono37

Liked Posts:
[quote name="bri"]Hun, when did this happen. You don't look Filipino. You look like a real life Ralph Wiggum and I don't mean that in a bad way.[/quote]

My oldest friend is Filipino... I grew up with him and went to a lot of gatherings/parties. And I'm not sure how that's supposed to be a compliment? :)

[quote name="canucklehead"]Then you have never had my flan. I've converted everyone who said they didn't like flan with my flan. I think most people are turned off by the name, so I tend to tell them it's creme caramel before they eat it. It adjusts preconceptions.[/quote]It's not the taste of flan that turns me off... it's the consistency.

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Ymono37"]

My oldest friend is Filipino... I grew up with him and went to a lot of gatherings/parties. And I'm not sure how that's supposed to be a compliment? :)

It's not the taste of flan that turns me off... it's the consistency.[/quote]

Mine is like pudding because I use all yolks (SO bad for you), but a lot tend to use whole eggs and don't properly stir so it tends to scramble and harden. Unless you don't like the pudding like consistency ones, which would be a crying shame, though I could see people feeling that way (I have idiosyncrasies about certain textures myself).

bri

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Ymono37"][/quote]

Hun, don't you like Ralph? He has a sweet innocence about him. Sadly I can see his ice cream falling off his cone. Remember how excited he got when Lisa gave him the Valentine that said: I Choo Choo Choose You?

sth

Liked Posts:
[quote name="bri"]

Hun, don't you like Ralph? He has a sweet innocence about him. Sadly I can see his ice cream falling off his cone. Remember how excited he got when Lisa gave him the Valentine that said: I Choo Choo Choose You?[/quote]

I always feel bad for Ralph in that episode. I know what its like to misinterpret girls and get dumped on by them. Stay strong Wiggum. :lol:

Ymono37

Liked Posts:
[quote name="bri"]Hun, don't you like Ralph? He has a sweet innocence about him. Sadly I can see his ice cream falling off his cone. Remember how excited he got when Lisa gave him the Valentine that said: I Choo Choo Choose You?[/quote]

Oh I enjoy Ralphie as much as the next guy... but he's definitely not the brains of the outfit.

And "sweet innocence" is not really how I would describe myself. "Bitter, jaded malcontent" is probably closer to the truth. And frankly, much catchier. :D

bri

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Ymono37"]

Oh I enjoy Ralphie as much as the next guy... but he's definitely not the brains of the outfit.

And "sweet innocence" is not really how I would describe myself. "Bitter, jaded malcontent" is probably closer to the truth. And frankly, much catchier. :D[/quote]

Sometimes I think Ralphie is the lucky one cause he's not smart enough to figure out he's miserable and that his life sucks. Don't worry I didn't visualize you eating paste or picking your nose. :D Brainwise, you are more of a Martin, I guess.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="bri"]What a great day and great way to celebrate in this heat.

What is your favorite ice cream treat or frozen confection?

I have too many too narrow it down to just one. Some peach sorbet would taste yummy tight now, but I can't buy any where I live so I will have to settle for fudge ripple or cookies and cream today.[/quote]

I bet your tight right now, call me if you ever need to be loosen'ed up. ;)

ok that was just uncalled for I suppose, even from me.

Creature1958

Liked Posts:
The plush horse...any flavor but especially rum raisin.

bri

Liked Posts:
[quote name="TSD"]

I bet your tight right now, call me if you ever need to be loosen'ed up. ;)

ok that was just uncalled for I suppose, even from me.[/quote]

Well, you better be packing a crowbar, then.

Hun, me and my short fingers may make for a terrible typist, but I'm really good at lots of other things.