Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
100 odd pages of the same shit.

It clearly never gets old.

Got any spare kit kats mate? Preferably frozen if at all possible. Maybe then we can knock some sense into people with em.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And we're disappointed in his decision. Are you seeing things a little clearer now?

Everyone has faith in Trestman until he makes a decision they don't agree with. Standard shit, nothing to see here.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Frankly I am just happy to have an offense that is exciting to watch again. We actually have some talent.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I have 2-4 posts on here, none of with are argumentative.

Others have about 40 posts on here complaining about those who are stating their opinion. Really odd. Why would certain individuals always attract themselves to these posts complaining for pages and pages about others. I pledged yesterday to not argue on here all day about Cutler and McCown, and am keeping my promise. Some of you standup posters should probably spend less time on these 20 page threads that you are participating in all day yet complaining about non stop.

Nick80

Frankly I am just happy to have an offense that is exciting to watch again. We actually have some talent.

That's it for me, the possibilities for the O. The dream of finding a modicum of D that can grow, can you imagine. Fuck a duck!

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Others have about 40 posts on here complaining about those who are stating their opinion. Really odd. Why would certain individuals always attract themselves to these posts complaining for pages and pages about others. I pledged yesterday to not argue on here all day about Cutler and McCown, and am keeping my promise. Some of you standup posters should probably spend less time on these 20 page threads that you are participating in all day yet complaining about non stop.

I dunno daabears looks like you are starting to get sucked in. You figure out what is good for you and I will figure out what is good for me. Thank You.

Nick80

Why? If they are allowed their opinion (you know, the one we have all heard before, both sides of the argument/debate/discussion) then it opens it up for everyone to state their opinion.

Congratulations on taking the high ground. It's nice to see someone can standup and take that stance. If only more of us could do such a thing.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why? If they are allowed their opinion (you know, the one we have all heard before, both sides of the argument/debate/discussion) then it opens it up for everyone to state their opinion.

Congratulations on taking the high ground. It's nice to see someone can standup and take that stance. If only more of us could do such a thing.

Thanks, I think. :thinking:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So why do we post our thoughs and opinions then?

You can post them as much as you want, just don't say you have faith in Trestman then bitch when he makes his decision. You do that, you clearly have no faith in Trestman.

Nick80

Thanks, I think. :thinking:

No, I'm being serious. I've made some right clangers (fuck ups if you will) on this board in the last month with my half assed opinions in regards to some topics. Sometimes keeping a council is the better option.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can post them as much as you want, just don't say you have faith in Trestman then bitch when he makes his decision. You do that, you clearly have no faith in Trestman.

Oh you're the posting policy police now? Haha!

I also have 100% faith and confidence in my wife, she however sometimes disappoints me. It's not rocket science here.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Oh you're the posting policy police now? Haha!

I also have 100% faith and confidence in my wife, she however sometimes disappoints me. It's not rocket science here.

Marc Trestman's QB decisions clearly relate to the every day ups and downs in life. He's got a bigger plan than just this season, and finding out if Cutler is worth keeping is issue number one.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marc Trestman's QB decisions clearly relate to the every day ups and downs in life. He's got a bigger plan than just this season, and finding out if Cutler is worth keeping is issue number one.

Right, and I've said nothing to the contrary. So what's your problem here then?