Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So why do we post our thoughs and opinions then?
Opinions are fine. That's what we have the forums for. What it is it's sometimes those same opinions keep on repeating themselves over, over, over and over again until those opinions turn into whining.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think I have 2-4 posts on here, none of with are argumentative.

Others have about 40 posts on here complaining about those who are stating their opinion. Really odd. Why would certain individuals always attract themselves to these posts complaining for pages and pages about others. I pledged yesterday to not argue on here all day about Cutler and McCown, and am keeping my promise. Some of you standup posters should probably spend less time on these 20 page threads that you are participating in all day yet complaining about non stop.
Reading his thread makes me feel like I'm going through nicotine withdrawal.
I seriously want to punch a clown in the ear.

Nick80

I'd pay you money to punch a clown in the ear, I don't like them very much.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Reading his thread makes me feel like I'm going through nicotine withdrawal.
I seriously want to punch a clown in the ear.

I just read the first and last page. I think I got the gist of the thread.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well it's the Browns so there is no excuse for the Cutler led Bears not to win this game.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well it's the Browns so there is no excuse for the Cutler led Bears not to win this game.

If the Bears overlook them like you just did, they will lose. I'd say they're better than Washington & Minnesota, possibly a tad better than the Rams, all losses.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Oh, the play offs are on the line? Let's replace a guy playing at an elite level with a guy that's not only never played at such a level but also hasn't played in weeks.

Genius.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sarcasm when pointing out hypocrisy really pisses some people off.

No man, thinking this issue is either black or white is hypocrisy. And to keep hitting on it as if it was some kind of "gotcha" fact is ridiculous.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It is not about wins and loses, wins and loses are a team deal.

I just want to see Cutler run the team with the same efficiency that McCown did and produce similar numbers.

I will be more concerned with his QBR than whether or not the defense cost him a couple of game.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
against far worse defenses. Not to mention he HAS made quite a few shaky throws that he has been bailed out on. Why is that being blatantly ignored?

Because people are stupid and are basically sheep

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No man, thinking this issue is either black or white is hypocrisy. And to keep hitting on it as if it was some kind of "gotcha" fact is ridiculous.

I never posted it as a "gotcha" fact. Just a lot of people that say they trust Trestman with his QB decision only seem to trust him if it involves an opposite direction of Cutler.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the Bears overlook them like you just did, they will lose. I'd say they're better than Washington & Minnesota, possibly a tad better than the Rams, all losses.

You just referenced games we should have won. It's not about overlooking anyone. It's about the fact that we should beat bad teams and the Browns at 4-9 in a weak AFC are a bad team.

It is not about wins and loses, wins and loses are a team deal.

I just want to see Cutler run the team with the same efficiency that McCown did and produce similar numbers.

I will be more concerned with his QBR than whether or not the defense cost him a couple of game.

You play to win the game. We are in the playoff hunt. We better be playing the QB that gives us the best chance to win. I don't care about moral victories at this stage of the season. Now sure, if the D goes out there and gives up 40 points, I won't fault the QB but Jay better put up points because we know we can't rely on the D.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How about the Vikings and Rams? You play them for a reason. You win some you shouldn't and lose some as well.