It's official: Cutler is starting

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh fuck, the remy vortex. BAIL BAIL BAIL! :fuckthis:

Lol, this thread got to 22 pages in under 6 hours without a single post by me. Your desire to bail should have come oh say 5 hours and 20 pages ago.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
22 pages. Was this merged or the usual shit took place?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Glad to have the smart ones here.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
22 pages here we come...

Darkman

Liked Posts:
23 pages? Wow, this thread is insane.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
It IS relevant to what is going on right now because people are acting like Cutler was leading us to an 0-16 season until McCown showed up and got us in playoff contention. Cutler showed he could make plays. If he had been horrible all season, that's one thing, but the fact that he had been playing well means that you can't use how he was playing pre-injury AGAINST him which people are doing.

Trestman who has us as one of the best offenses in the NFL despite more than half the season being QB'd by a journeyman. Say what you want, he knows offensive talent and any denying of that makes you a legitimate JACKASS. What the hell does Trestman owe Cutler? Cutler had a hand? Source that Cutler directly influenced Emery's decision? Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

This is probably the most Special person thing I have read in your post and that is saying a lot. let me compare two completely athletes fro two completely different sports who are over 15 years apart in age. Jesus are you this Special person in real life? Do you stay in a special needs home bro?

There may be some rust but the dude has been playing football his whole life and was playing not THAT long ago. This also isn't simply about riding the hot hand. None of you short sighted morons get it. This team is NOT a SB contender. We need to know after this season whether or not we need to invest in QB via a contract or a high draft pick. We are not going to know that "riding the hot hand" of a 34 year old journeyman playing way over his head and forcing the starter and potential long term player on the bench for a hopeless cause.

you try to bitch about these "irrelevant" points and than make probably the most irrelevant criticism of a player there is? LOL your whole logic if faulty in this entire post. There is no defending this decision? Of course there is. Cutler is the better player and Trestman has been saying for over a month that Cutler will play when he comes back. Not his fault meatheaded fucks can't listen.

in short. You are a moron and so are the posters who actually liked your comment (LOL)

How did my rebuttal to this drivel^ not get posted? Moderators?

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
bear fans don't deserve cutler..never did

Lol what? Am I missing something - is there some magical super intelligent football fan base out there? Are the fucking tampa bay fans extremely well educated, unbiased, and very reserved to making any rash judgments? I mean, these are football fans discussing quarterbacks not classical music enthusiasts discussing the merits of Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring'.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Man ,it did suck though that we benched Orton in 2007 for Grossman after we made it to the Super Bowl so we could watch him choke and lose.

Worst decision Lovie ever made. He should've been fired on the spot.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lol what? Am I missing something - is there some magical super intelligent football fan base out there? Are the fucking tampa bay fans extremely well educated, unbiased, and very reserved to making any rash judgments? I mean, these are football fans discussing quarterbacks not classical music enthusiasts discussing the merits of Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring'.
Fuck Stravinsky. It's all about Liszt.