I've seen some GREAT QB play in this first round of the playoffs..

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't make alot of posts...

But watching this initial playoffs...

I have seen great QB play from young QBs. Two who have had their FIRST start in the NFL...

This is the playoffs...and I have seen these qb's raise their game...

So my question is, should I not EXPECT the same from a 3 year starter who was actually in the playoffs 2 years ago?.....

Right?...

BEARS

msadows

Liked Posts:
for most of the last 100 years the QB starting for another team HAS been instantly better than the Bears starter. So yes, you’re correct.

Don't disagree, but chicago loves to lust over other teams trash at the QB position.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Look at the Trubisexuals getting angry, like its the fans fault that some QB nobody heard of can put up 20 points in a playoff game while Mitch after 2 seasons couldnt put up 16 vs a much worse team.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at the Trubisexuals getting angry, like its the fans fault that some QB nobody heard of can put up 20 points in a playoff game while Mitch after 2 seasons couldnt put up 16 vs a much worse team.
Im just stating the facts...draw your own conclusions

msadows

Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I mean considering he's an UDFA who's making his second start of his career, he played pretty fantastic.

Not really much more you could expect from that guy going against a top 5 defense in the nfl.

Doesn't change the fact he's garbage tho. Good for the guy tho. It's a moment he won't forget. If he beat brady, I think TB12 might have rage quit.

Haha. You might be right about TB12