I've seen some GREAT QB play in this first round of the playoffs..

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
78.4 rating...Imagine Trubisky with that rating tomorrow?..You would want to crucify him
Haha he finished with a higher rating than Foles did. Heinekin looked like a potential backup/practice squad guy somewhere . That TD pass was sweet. Hope he got that ball.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Why does this guys game remind me of Caleb Haine.....hell; they're names are almost the same.

Looks good in playoffs
Gets elevated the following year
Shits the bed when actually forced to play with film on him

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I don't make alot of posts...

But watching this initial playoffs...

I have seen great QB play from young QBs. Two who have had their FIRST start in the NFL...

This is the playoffs...and I have seen these qb's raise their game...

So my question is, should I not EXPECT the same from a 3 year starter who was actually in the playoffs 2 years ago?.....

Right?...

BEARS
You saw great play from Woolford? How much did you drink?

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
78.4 rating

Last week for Trubs...81.7 rating
Lazy ass post. You clearly didn’t watch the game. Heinicke looked better than Mitch has all year, against a defense better than any Mitch has played against. If it weren’t for a tipped ball INT his QBR would reflect that. When was the last time Mitch threw for 300 yards against anyone ? Let alone against a top 5 defense?

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Lazy ass post. You clearly didn’t watch the game. Heinicke looked better than Mitch has all year, against a defense better than any Mitch has played against. If it weren’t for a tipped ball INT his QBR would reflect that. When was the last time Mitch threw for 300 yards against anyone ? Let alone against a top 5 defense?

it's true. all his completions are like underneath shit for like 5 yards at a pop. LOL I used to diss Wilson for throwing for 130 yards... that was at least when he was a rookie, not year 4 like this clown. what is this team teaching its players? honestly.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Heinicke played admirably. I knew as soon as I saw it, that people would use that as ammo to shit on Trubisky. :ROFLMAO:

Just take solace in the fact that he probably has one more game as a Chicago Bear. Unless Pace takes a one-year break from his "drafting a QB every year" directive and re-signs him. :ROFLMAO:

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Washington’s Oline sucks. Heinicke had pocket awareness. Had guts getting that TD. Did the best of his abilities. That’s his top game.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The All time greatest playoff QB of all time Russell Wilson got screwed by his awful team today. Everyone played shitty except him.

174 yards 2TD 1INT. The type of performance that used to get him into the Super Bowl. What changed? What happened?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
The All time greatest playoff QB of all time Russell Wilson got screwed by his awful team today. Everyone played shitty except him.

174 yards 2TD 1INT. The type of performance that used to get him into the Super Bowl. What changed? What happened?
Metcalf had a good game also.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok.

So my point was NOT to celebrate randy qbs...

My point IS, to highlight that these randy qbs came in the PLAYOFFS and performed very well considering the situation that they were forced in to...

Mitch is 3 year starter who has been in the Nagys trash system for two years. My question is, is it not acceptable for me to accept the same standard from Mitch, as opposed to randy QBs making their FIRST start in a PLAYOFF game?

I expect excuses from @msadows , but I want to hear from the other logical thinking Bears fans...

BEARS

Last edited:

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok.

So my point was NOT to celebrate randy qbs...

My point IS, to highlight that these randy qbs came in the PLAYOFFS and performed very well considering the situation that they were forced in to...

Mitch is 3 year starter who has been in the Nagys trash system for two years. My question is, is it it not acceptable for me to accept the same standard from Mitch, as opposed to randy QBs making their FIRST start in PLAYOFF game?

I expect excuses from @msadows , but I want to hear from the other logical thinking Bears fans...

BEARS

Yes, you are correct in expecting a performance from Mitch who has started many more games then randy QBs to at minimum play to their level. Especially if the Bears are reconsidering signing Mitch Trubisky this offseason. This game should serve as a big decider. If the Bears should resign Mitch or not.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
78.4 rating

Last week for Trubs...81.7 rating
Does this take into account the 50 yards rushing and a TD? Or having an awful offense without the receivers the bears have?

dude was throwing accurate passes with tight spirals down the field (10+ yards). There were several huge drops. As a matter of fact Washington got screwed on their game winning drive by a call of an incompletion instead of a reception fumble out of bounds at 2 min 15sec and didn’t have a timeout to challenge. But you prob didn’t watch the game.

the point is that hedidn’t play like Mahomes but he was makinf big play after big play. Trubisky got his rating from completing 29/33 of his completions from 5 yards or less. And most of them were right around passes tobasically the line of scrimmage.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Lots of first game QBs look better than Moped yet some still calling for a 1 year prove it deal ....prove what exactly lol

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I don't make alot of posts...

But watching this initial playoffs...

I have seen great QB play from young QBs. Two who have had their FIRST start in the NFL...

This is the playoffs...and I have seen these qb's raise their game...

So my question is, should I not EXPECT the same from a 3 year starter who was actually in the playoffs 2 years ago?.....

Right?...

BEARS

The guy Washington played threw some beautiful balls. I’m sure there’s a good reason he’s been bouncing around the NFL for years.

The guy LA played looked awful until he was injured. Goff looked terrible too but he was coming back from a throwing hand injury.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

How great did he really play? His pick 6 was on him completely and a big difference in that game

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Brady, by Brady standards, looked bad last night. Many missed throws. He misfired on several short passes, throwing low all night.

He hit a couple nice ones, including a late one to Evans, but I would expect to see much better next week than how he played last night.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The guy Washington played threw some beautiful balls. I’m sure there’s a good reason he’s been bouncing around the NFL for years.

The guy LA played looked awful until he was injured. Goff looked terrible too but he was coming back from a throwing hand injury.
Goff generally looks terrible regardless of his thumb situation

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Brady, by Brady standards, looked bad last night. Many missed throws. He misfired on several short passes, throwing low all night.

He hit a couple nice ones, including a late one to Evans, but I would expect to see much better next week than how he played last night.
I loved the announcers slobbering all over how great he has been with the deep ball this year, while ignoring he had a ridiculously bad stretch during the season with deep balls. He had two 4 week stretches where he went 0-19 and 3-28 on deep balls this season. Thats mitch level bad.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
All in all, of 6 QBs yesterday, Wilson and Brady were definitely below their usual performances (the standard for which is hgh on both)

Both LA Rams QBs stunk - but as pointed out, Goff was pushed into action with an injury, and his team did get the win)

Allen and Rivers did well.

Heinke, given the situation he was in and the lack of play previously, was very impressive. Yes, Bears fans will go overboard on any QB they don't know ahead of time, and his rating was not high, but in that situation, I can't imagine Washington could have expected more. Gutty and fearless and he had his team within two points midway through the 4th. He did extremely well. Most fans who are not bears fans would have been thrilled to have their QB perfrom like that in that scenario.