I've seen some GREAT QB play in this first round of the playoffs..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I loved the announcers slobbering all over how great he has been with the deep ball this year, while ignoring he had a ridiculously bad stretch during the season with deep balls. He had two 4 week stretches where he went 0-19 and 3-28 on deep balls this season. Thats mitch level bad.
Tony Dungy is certainly well respected, but he is one who just can't objectively tell me what a QB is doing that night. Yes, Brady has had a great career. Nobody sane would argue that. But, Tony, analyze the game in front of you, not the resume.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Tony Dungy is certainly well respected, but he is one who just can't objectively tell me what a QB is doing that night. Yes, Brady has had a great career. Nobody sane would argue that. But, Tony, analyze the game in front of you, not the resume.

Brady wasn’t perfect last night but Godwin dropped three balls and Brate dropped one in the end zone. That doesn’t help.

Washington had some big drops too.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch is 3 year starter who has been in the Nagys trash system for two years. My question is, is it not acceptable for me to accept the same standard from Mitch, as opposed to randy QBs making their FIRST start in a PLAYOFF game?

I expect excuses from @msadows , but I want to hear from the other logical thinking Bears fans...

BEARS

The playoffs are where truly good players elevate their games. Does anyone really expect it from Trubisky? It'll be cool if he does, but I'm not holding my breath.

The same goes for a head coach, though. Does anyone expect Nagy to out-coach Sean Payton? Honestly, not on a single play of the game. Which is clearly why we should bring him back next season, right?