J.Fox??

Washington

Liked Posts:
The team looked utterly flat and completely unprepared.

That has been a common theme in Fox's Bears tenure. How many times have teams marched right down the field on the opening drive? By some miracle, we were only down by 7 at half against TB with Cutty being Cutty in the 1st half and TB makes half time adjustments and marches right down the field that start the 2nd half.

Fox has been terrible with clock management and challenges and that is something I did not expect. Him promoting the midget to OC instead of finding a real OC is killing us this year. Him taking forever to put Howard in as the primary back was disturbing too. He is not a motivator at all. He's done. Put a fork in him.

Hire Fangio as HC.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That has been a common theme in Fox's Bears tenure. How many times have teams marched right down the field on the opening drive? By some miracle, we were only down by 7 at half against TB with Cutty being Cutty in the 1st half and TB makes half time adjustments and marches right down the field that start the 2nd half.

Fox has been terrible with clock management and challenges and that is something I did not expect. Him promoting the midget to OC instead of finding a real OC is killing us this year. Him taking forever to put Howard in as the primary back was disturbing too. He is not a motivator at all. He's done. Put a fork in him.

Hire Fangio as HC.

I'm not sure i put the blame at all the spots you just did but you obviously have some clear points. The front seven of our defense has been more than fine especially with the injuries they've been dealing with but the secondary is a big problem so i can't put teams driving down the field on us on Fox and the offensive problems have been mostly QB to me besides the challenges and clock management which i agree Fox hasn't been good at.

I do think Fox can win with the right players and a more dynamic OC calling plays to a new QB of course but i also don't think Fox would hire a bigger name OC that would maybe take the light off of him some, in saying that though i do think i'm ready for Fox to be gone but i just hope Fangio doesn't leave with him.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I do think Fox can win with the right players and a more dynamic OC calling plays to a new QB of course but i also don't think Fox would hire a bigger name OC that would maybe take the light off of him some, in saying that though i do think i'm ready for Fox to be gone but i just hope Fangio doesn't leave with him.

Do we really want a HC that would not bring in a qualified HC because he's afraid he'd be taking the light off him some? I want a HC who brings in the best coaches with the goal of winning a SB. Doing otherwise is selfish. I commend Fox for the Fangio hiring and hope Fangio remains as well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do we really want a HC that would not bring in a qualified HC because he's afraid he'd be taking the light off him some? I want a HC who brings in the best coaches with the goal of winning a SB. Doing otherwise is selfish. I commend Fox for the Fangio hiring and hope Fangio remains as well.

Well i don't know if that's to be true, i was just saying that myself but have no idea if he cares about having a big name as his OC. Most likely not cause they hired Fangio and he was a big name DC. R.Pace needs to hire who he wants. Pace needs to just clean house on offense and HC and hire a dynamic HC and let him hire his offensive coaches.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Either make Fangio HC or the defense needs to send George and Virginia a letter asking them to retain Fangio because the defense is on the verge of greatness. :). Worked before

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Doubtful fangio remains if Fox is fired I'm afraid

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Doubtful fangio remains if Fox is fired I'm afraid

I think the Fangio hiring was more a R.Pace thing then it was a J.Fox thing even though i'm sure Fox had his say in it of course because Pace isn't gonna hire anyone to work for Fox that Fox doesn't want but i just think it was more Pace.