Jalen Hurts

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All this mob talk about Wentz has me thinking - are we discussing the wrong guy? Pace should blindside the Colts offer for Wentz and put in an offer on Hurts instead. He’s young, talented and has potential.

what you guys say?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd rather have Hurts than Wentz.
But Im starting to lean towards to maximum shitshow next year so Nagy will be gone in 2022, so he wont be able to fuck up a young QB with his "be you" shit

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'd rather have Hurts than Wentz.
But Im starting to lean towards to maximum shitshow next year so Nagy will be gone in 2022, so he wont be able to fuck up a young QB with his "be you" shit
From your mouth to God's ear. Only problem is I see next year's QB class as likely a decade's worst. Bort pointed out this looks like a very deep class, next years, barring some one hit wonders ( we see how that turns out), is Kate Moss thin.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
From your mouth to God's ear. Only problem is I see next year's QB class as likely a decade's worst. Bort pointed out this looks like a very deep class, next years, barring some one hit wonders ( we see how that turns out), is Kate Moss thin.
Sounds like ole Pace needs to shoot his shot then.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They won’t trade Hurts until the draft if they draft a QB.

The Wentz boat has left the dock. They need to have someone like Hurts to transition to.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hurts has shown me nothing to think he's worth trading for. Wentz at least had nfl success, Hurts had a few good quarters.

Id rather at that point just draft jamie newman in the 3rd round.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No. And they won't trade him. They need to get rid of Wentz at this point.

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
Hurts has shown me nothing to think he's worth trading for. Wentz at least had nfl success, Hurts had a few good quarters.

He's definitely shown flashes. Like you said, he hasn't yet proven himself in the NFL so if you can get him for much less stock than Wentz then I think its worth a shot. Although maybe not with Nagy as the coach lol.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You gave Trubisky literally years in the NFL before you let go of him but only give Hurts a handful of snaps? Good grief!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You gave Trubisky literally years in the NFL before you let go of him but only give Hurts a handful of snaps? Good grief!
Exactly. And people make all of these excuses for Wentz - poor OL, no WRs, shitty playcalling, etc. But not the same excuses for a ROOKIE who didn't even have a normal offseason, came in a crappy situation and still looked better than Wentz. SMFH