Jalen Reagor

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be a nice upgrade at the bottom of the roster over Velus I think.
At best he is an average returner.....that may be enough for an upgrade....but no room for getting better. He is what he is.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This would make remy really happy. We could start collecting all the bum WR's he used to push hard for. Where is denzel mims now?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Philly took Reagor over Justin Jefferson in the 2020 NFL draft. LOL. What a bust of an organization!

Also, Reagor is 2 years younger than VJJ. Are we sure he's done developing?

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
I feel like this is a no brainer. He has all the speed of Velus and is at least an option to return kicks and punts. Who knows though. I thought I heard someone say he had a bad attitude.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Can't wait till Velus muffs another punt in the regular season, it's gonna happen.

Poles showing clear favoritism to this guy, gonna be a big mistake for him as a GM.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can't wait till Velus muffs another punt in the regular season, it's gonna happen.

Poles showing clear favoritism to this guy, gonna be a big mistake for him as a GM.

Velus probably wont be fielding punts to start the season. My guess is tyler scott.

Also, he's a 3rd round pick form last year who's the 6th WR on the depth chart. IF dainty penis was non-existant in camp he may have had a chance to replace Velus. This isn't favoritism, there just aren't better options in house.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I still think his athleticism is rare and deserves another chance. I mean he had a couple big time plays last year and I’m just not ready to let that go. We’re a developing team so we need to keep developing guys.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I still think his athleticism is rare and deserves another chance. I mean he had a couple big time plays last year and I’m just not ready to let that go. We’re a developing team so we need to keep developing guys.
He had like one end around that worked out for him. I have no idea why Poles targeted him in the 3rd round he graded out at like a 6th rounder.

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
VJJ had big plays in at least the last 3, maybe 4 games of the season. He undeniable started to show big play ability. Granted, and I agree with you guys, his punt 'returning' ...well...........f'n sucked! Let's see what he can and will do THIS season and not harp on the past. Hate to tell you...can't change the past, but you can improve the present & future.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Why can't you wait? You sound like a hater and not a fan of this team.

Maybe fuck off?