Jameis Winston might not return week 4 against the Bears

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
He'll be too busy feeling up local Uber/Lyft drivers here in the Tampa area... Fuckin idiot.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly I wouldn't mind if he DID return. Dude chokes big time under duress.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Yeah, and it'll be his first real game action, while the Bears D will already have 3 games under their belts. Might be advantageous for the Bears if he made his regular season debut that game.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And chompin' on a W like chicken wings...errr crab legs? Cringeworthy level of weirdo man. Something off with the guy.

[video=youtube_share;cR_zaz_L9iE]https://youtu.be/cR_zaz_L9iE?t=54[/video]

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah, and it'll be his first real game action, while the Bears D will already have 3 games under their belts. Might be advantageous for the Bears if he made his regular season debut that game.

Need some pay back. This happened last year, they thrashed Glennon's Bears. I don't foresee that happening again.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

And their backup is a 35-year-old Ryan Fitzpatrick. Kind of a win-win here for the Bears.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that team may have some problems. Some suspected character issues. Given his issues in college this is hardly shocking. He must not be handling the suspension well?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
winston will be back for week 4...all this talk about him not being the starter is bullshit...Gm licht is basically just saying if fitzpatrick were to be playing lights out they would keep him in there...does anyone really think fitzpatrick will ball out the first 3 weeks against the likes of saints, eagles and steelers...

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need some pay back. This happened last year, they thrashed Glennon's Bears. I don't foresee that happening again.

I'd argue that Glennon thrashed the Bears, but not without a lack of support. Bears O was shit last year.

Was that 4 or 5 turnovers that game? He had a game of each, of his 4, and mediocre in his other 2. Was playing against playoff opponents with total shit WRs with Trubs in the wings. Oh and Fox/Logs calling run-run-pass-punt. Nothing good comes from that as we saw, but still...dayum.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I'd argue that Glennon thrashed the Bears, but not without a lack of support. Bears O was shit last year.

Was that 4 or 5 turnovers that game? He had a game of each, of his 4, and mediocre in his other 2. Was playing against playoff opponents with total shit WRs with Trubs in the wings. Oh and Fox/Logs calling run-run-pass-punt. Nothing good comes from that as we saw, but still...dayum.

I remember watching the Bears vs Tampa Bay last year with Glennon at QB. IT WAS AWFUL. IT WAS LAUGHABLE. I think we had 4 turn overs in the 1st half.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I hope he is back. These clowns have beat us the last 2 seasons, that ends week 4.