James Daniels

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
https://www.google.com/amp/s/beargoggleson.com/2018/10/01/chicago-bears-james-daniels-getting-involved/amp/

After starting the first drive of the game on Sunday, the Chicago Bears decided to replace starting left guard Eric Kush with rookie second-round pick James Daniels. They continued to ride Daniels for a bit, and even moved him over to right guard, pulling Kyle Long to finish the game.

By the end of the game, Kush did play ten more snaps than Daniels, but Daniels did see a pretty decent sized workload.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I was too busy repeatedly jizzing on my TV to notice who was playing OL.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
MAybe one day Whitehair will be that guard so Daniels can dominate at center.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;j9JCkcrpW10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9JCkcrpW10&feature=player_embedded[/video]

He had a shockingly bad/good play at 2:33 on the video. The rookie Vita basically throws him to the ground ... yet somehow not only does he keep his balance but stays in a perfect blocking position.

One thing I noticed is that Daniels was the one lineman who seemed to get pushed back the least, giving Trubisky room to move up if needed.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm glad Matt Nagy is finally coming to his senses. Took him long enough

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bears should blet Kyle Long heal up a bit for hopeful a longer career from him. Kyle Long still plays at a high level but imagine him healthy and available for a few more years.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

cringe.jpg

Nagy hired his coaches for a reason. He is deferring to them as to whether Daniels is ready to put out there to play. For the love of god, let the process play out. I don't think you're going to find a single person championing Kush over Daniels right now.