Jared Goff speaks post trade

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think the Rams fucked themselves. Maybe it is because the Bears play Stafford twice a year and have never gone into the game thinking the Lions were going to run away with the game.

Both QBs have had enough injuries to be concerned about availability.

But to give up a starting QB a third round pick and 2 first round picks just to get rid of the salary seems pretty aggressive.

HOWEVER, they could trade Stafford also and try to get a first round pick again, but Stafford is 33, injury prone, and has done less than Goff in the post season.....

However, Both the Lions and the Rams are making moves at QB.....I need to be patient and hope that the Bears make a move towards Watson, or are aggressive in the draft...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Rams fucked themselves. Maybe it is because the Bears play Stafford twice a year and have never gone into the game thinking the Lions were going to run away with the game.

Both QBs have had enough injuries to be concerned about availability.

But to give up a starting QB a third round pick and 2 first round picks just to get rid of the salary seems pretty aggressive.

HOWEVER, they could trade Stafford also and try to get a first round pick again, but Stafford is 33, injury prone, and has done less than Goff in the post season.....

However, Both the Lions and the Rams are making moves at QB.....I need to be patient and hope that the Bears make a move towards Watson, or are aggressive in the draft...

Stafford has started all 16 games 8 out of the last 9 years.
Turd Biscuit has never made it through a full season without missing games

Yet Stafford is "injury prone" ?

Wow.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I know at a young age it's tough to self reflect, but Goff has been dogshit the last couple of years, in a very talented and QB friendly offense.

It was a heavy price, but the Rams did the right thing. That division is too deep to keep running Goff out there and expecting to be winning the division and competing for Super Bowls.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i remember posts pointing at Goff and Wentz as reasons why it's not that hard to draft QBs early. Winston, Mariota, Darnold, Mitch, Bortles... All top 3 picks. It's why I giggle when folks say Lawrence and Fields are sure things. I draft them too but also understand the odds.

Same when posters are so sure a QB like Jones will bust. You roll the dice and takes your chances but you can't win if you're like Pace and don't roll them often enough.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does Trubisky have to do with his post? He isn't mentioned or a Bear anymore. God you’re dumb AF.
Showing you that Bears fans haven't a clue about competent QB play. It's called a point of reference. Deal with it.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 you can dislike me all you want. You're still gonna be a dumb AF Lions fan.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 you can dislike me all you want. You're still gonna be a dumb AF Lions fan.
And still light years smarter than you. Now run along and post more about trading everything for Watson in your fantasy la la land.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And still light years smarter than you. Now run along and post more about trading everything for Watson in your fantasy la la land.
Since you always post dumb AF shit like this go ahead and prove where I have posted that? Just like you were wrong the other day and went to hide you're wrong again. Dipstick.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Wow.

The Bears haven’t had a QB start all 16 games in over a decade, seriously! It’s been 11 seasons. It’s fucking that sad!

mecha

Liked Posts:
nc0gnet0 isn't wrong about any posts made in this thread. well, maybe the "I'm smarter than you" part wasn't right, but the rest, not wrong.

what's with all the childish thumbs down shit?

Last edited:

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I agree the Rams gave up way too much in that trade. Its alot to give up for a mild upgrade at the position.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Wow.

Have you finished your cry yet?
Are you hopeful for the future?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nc0gnet0 isn't wrong about any posts made in this thread. well, maybe the "I'm smarter than you" part wasn't right, but the rest, not wrong.

what's with all the childish thumbs down shit?
It was all out of context and useless. So... yeah.