Jay Cutler in Playoffs Thread-Nick Foles Prediction

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
I read where Jay grew up a Bear fan in Indiana, and NOW he plays for them so saying he "doesn't care" is just ignorant.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Jay cares, won't touch that. However the fact that the Bears could be on a 4 year in a row playoff streak right now pretty realistically would be a huge boost for confidence and experience. I think NFL playoff experience does matter in other words.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
I have seen, both on this board and the old CBMB, that there are some fans who will hate the starting QB no matter WHO it is.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
I have felt for several years that Jay does not have a great enough respect for NFL Playoff football at this juncture in his career. I believe he has one victory in his career in 2 appearances, and it was over a 7-9 Seattle team. He has stated before that he never watches the playoffs, and hasn't seen a Super Bowl since college.

It may be his sincere belief that it is all the same and you always get a teams best effort, however, this is not true. The best teams, like the 49ers this year, the Colts in years past, the Patriots, the Ravens and others are often in cruise control and preserve player modes. The film study and focus goes up, the speed of the game goes up, the physicality refs allow goes up, and imo the game is very different with those changes and the addition of cold weather.

I am not saying Cutler can't succeed, but I fear he needs another loss or two in tough conditions against great teams to earn the full respect for what it is going to take to transcend to a championship. Unfortunately, he has often been on the cusp of the playoffs and has failed to earn these lessons early in his career.

I predict in conjunction with this statement, that Nick Foles will learn one of those lessons today. Though he has a fantastic INT rate this year, I feel strongly we will see 2 picks and a Saints dismantling of the Eagles. Since you can get +3 with many bookies, take them to the house.

Dude he tweeted Brandon Marshall, during the Saints v. Lions playoff game about missing him as his receiver, so WTH are you talking about????

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
You can go ahead and worry, but I won't

Sent from somewhere somehow

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
You'd prefer to speculate as to how he performs in a hypothetical playoff game instead?

Did we win?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Emery drafts 7 players to the defense we can't be much worse at it. maybe a little

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
You'd prefer to speculate as to how he performs in a hypothetical playoff game instead?

Did we win?

No, you said getting to the playoffs, which he already has.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints can't win in the playoffs? Eagles are too hot? Oracle, and good job to Sere bear on the over tease. true pro

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel strongly we will see 2 picks and a Saints dismantling of the Eagles. Since you can get +3 with many bookies, take them to the house.

There were 2 picks and the Saints covered.

Well done. :clap:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
wat does this mean:

"Jay does not have a great enough respect for NFL Playoff football"

Cant you fucking read... it means he doesnt have respect for NFL playoff football... What else could it mean?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I played pro, I probably would not give a shit about watching other teams either. .. It's his job and he is a pro - he's not a fan

:cum: