Jaylon Johnson

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yep, his maturation has been awesome. He went from above average to great to elite over his career, and no reason he should fall off during the duration of his contract here.

Washington

Liked Posts:
It is refreshing to see a guy get paid and have a chip on his shoulder still. Not having him included in the top 100 is probably a blessing in disguise for the Bears. When he does get his deserved accolades, I hope that motivates him even more.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The off-season hype was on the Bears having a top receiving unit to go with their new QB. The hype belonged with our top-of-the-league DB group.

As far as DBs go, who has it better than us right now?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
What sucks for JJ is the Bears national market.

They just don’t get the looks like other teams. Him not being top 100 last season just proves it.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

They just don’t get the looks like other teams. Him not being top 100 last season just proves it.
Do you think this squad is getting better attention than they received last year? With the added media attention of a rookie QB, I'd hope that news will highlight how our defense has kept opponents in check.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Would be curious to bump a thread where some very intelligent people on here said they shouldn’t re sign him
I was in favor of franchise-tagging him and making him prove it. But I also thought he was going to be looking for more than he got and was perfectly content with the deal he agreed to.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Winning games gets players noticed. The Bears were horrid the last 4 years. A player won’t get noticed if the the team is the worst 5 teams in NFL in the last 4 years