Jerry Ranks 6th Among MLB Owners

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
Hey needs to stop spending money on the sox and spend it on the bulls damnit

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually quite surprised he's that high. I know there are some really piss-terrible owners in the majors. Pirates, Orioles, Royals, Mets, Padres all come to mind. I guess that World Series in 05 really boosted up his rank.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well there is the quote that he's said the World Series title in '05 meant more to him than all 6 of his Bulls championships.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just from what I have heard from other bulls fans is he loves the sox and sees the bulls as a business

A very successful business. Every year being in the top of attendance.

Of course he said he would trade his 6 rings for 1 WS title.....he loves baseball more than basketball. but during the dark ages there wasnt a lot of raw talent out there for the bulls to go grab, so they overpay for a guy like wallace etc. Now that the talent is out there, and he has a guy to build around he will spend on the bulls.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sports is a business. No doubt about it. How you run things determines your success financially and on the field.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
spots is big business, and id agree with him bein a great owner, especially to work for. Has the $$$ to spend, the big city market, the modern day stadium, whats not to like.