Jonathan Owens or Kevin Byard

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Guys...is there a chance Owens takes Byards spot?

I never dug into his career until now but it seems like it was more about opportunity. The pack let him go after 1 season but he seemed to show out in coverage and tackling. He played well later end of Texans tenure as well.

We all know that Byard was let go by Philly as well, I wonder if the bears brass actually sees this as a competition or not. Looking forward to seeing them both in preseason!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Guys...is there a chance Owens takes Byards spot?

I never dug into his career until now but it seems like it was more about opportunity. The pack let him go after 1 season but he seemed to show out in coverage and tackling. He played well later end of Texans tenure as well.

We all know that Byard was let go by Philly as well, I wonder if the bears brass actually sees this as a competition or not. Looking forward to seeing them both in preseason!

I don't think there's any chance at all of Owens taking Byard's job. Byard was a free agent. Philly traded for him at last years deadline knowing he was going to be a free agent. Byard was a really really good S his entire career with Tenn and i think getting traded into a new system halfway through a season just didn't work last year with Philly.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just get Tarik Cohen's pads and jerseys out of storage. Hopefully they aren't too tight on her .
Oh no that would be way too much clothing, she's good in here USA Leotard.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Missing a weeks + = no chance he's starting unless there is an injury

msadows

Liked Posts:
A free safety who had a 118 and 128 passer rating against the last couple years starting? no thx

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Gee I wonder… give Byard a pretty hefty veteran contract and then start Owens…? Sure…

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Owens doesn't have his priorities in line. He'd rather be in Paris watching his wife quit on team USA than battle with his brothers.