Jonathan Toews Highlight Video

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its uncanny how many goals in that video were direct setups from Kane.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excellent video!

And I'm sorry but this is one of the most ridiculously beautiful goals I have EVER SEEN:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obp8G2JFgkM[/youtube]

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]Excellent video!

And I'm sorry but this is one of the most ridiculously beautiful goals I have EVER SEEN:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obp8G2JFgkM[/youtube][/quote]

I will never forget that goal. Before the video started I recall Wiz had the puck along the wall in our end and was under a lot of pressure and chipped it up to center to the player that chipped the puck to Toews. I was still thanking my lucky stars that we got the puck out of our end and then totally freaked out when Toews made all those moves to score. I leapt out of my chair as it happened and my wife said "what the hell is wrong with you freaking out like that??" She had not seen the play and just did not understand.

What a memory.

That was right in front of me. Best goal I've ever seen live. Maybe one of the best I've ever seen.

esbrechtel

Liked Posts:
I love the end, Kaner's reaction is hilarious and I love how he is watching it on the scoreboard.

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn

I remember sitting in one of the last rows of the 300 level somewhere between 331-334 with PSR and genefoley, we were practically the only ones in the section. When he scored that goal I swear I jumped about five feet out of my seat when he scored that goal.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Shoots_he_scores"]

I remember sitting in one of the last rows of the 300 level somewhere between 331-334 with PSR and genefoley, we were practically the only ones in the section. When he scored that goal I swear I jumped about five feet out of my seat when he scored that goal.[/quote]

Hell yes, that was the fucking shit. Also Kane's first career goal game, Sharp also added a one-timer. Great game.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
That is one of those goals that 50000 people were there live to see.

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
[quote name="MassHavoc"]That is one of those goals that 50000 people were there live to see.[/quote]

Got the ticket to prove it if you don't believe me. It's one of my most cherished hawks tickets. The toews goal, and kane's first career goal.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Got the ticket to prove it if you don't believe me. It's one of my most cherished hawks tickets. The toews goal, and kane's first career goal.[/quote]

My comment had nothing to do with you.

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
[quote name="MassHavoc"]

My comment had nothing to do with you.[/quote]

Don't mean you, didn't think you would question my fan hood like that just saying I'm proud of that I saw them through the lean years and if anyone questions me I've got a room full of old tickets from bad years.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Don't mean you, didn't think you would question my fan hood like that just saying I'm proud of that I saw them through the lean years and if anyone questions me I've got a room full of old tickets from bad years.[/quote]

Got it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="MassHavoc"]That is one of those goals that 50000 people were there live to see.[/quote]

When the gate attendance was 10,563... LOL!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

When the gate attendance was 10,563... LOL![/quote]

Now you're catching on...