Jordan Howard deletes Bears pics off Instagram

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Saquon Barkley has never taken a single snap in the NFL yet. You cant say he's better. Yeah he looked great in college, but by that standard, Trent Richardson is better than Jordan Howard (which......come on). Barkley being god is 100% pure speculation until hes actually an NFL running back. Not saying he cant or wont be better. But to say he is already is just nonsense.

Ok.... I will be more specific. Comparing Barkley right now, and Jordan Howard fresh out of college 2 years ago - Barkley is light years better.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Ok.... I will be more specific. Comparing Barkley right now, and Jordan Howard fresh out of college 2 years ago - Barkley is light years better.

Fair enough. Thats a different statement, and I dont doubt that he'll be a beast.... but I've seen it happen too many times to say that a good college running back is better than our actual NFL RB who is averaging over 1,200 rushing yards over his first 2 years....not just yet. Hes still a maybe at this point.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
As good as it is that all of the Bears pics are back on his Instagram, I think we all still want to know why they were taken down in the first place. If his account was hacked, it would be nice if he could just speak out and tell everyone that.... I dont understand what his silence is all about.

We don't ALL want to know it.

I can sleep OK without worrying about someone's social media crap.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Saquon Barkley has never taken a single snap in the NFL yet. You cant say he's better. Yeah he looked great in college, but by that standard, Trent Richardson is better than Jordan Howard (which......come on). Barkley being god is 100% pure speculation until hes actually an NFL running back. Not saying he cant or wont be better. But to say he is already is just nonsense.

Don't apply for any GM jobs.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Don't apply for any GM jobs.

Just stating facts. I do think hes gonna be good.... but no one really knows. If you think you do, well, i hear green bay will have an opening soon.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Saquon Barkley is rare. And the NFL should be ready to make him something almost unheard of in this day and age—the No. 1 overall pick.

Why Barkley?

I could quote you the physical resume—5'11", 233 pounds, runs a 4.33 in the 40-yard dash, power cleans 405 pounds, squatted 525 pounds five times, has no injury history and is only 20 years old.

I could also quote you his on-field resume—almost 5,000 yards rushing and receiving in three seasons despite being the focus of every defensive coordinator in the Big Ten this year. To go along with that he added 51 total touchdowns—two on kickoffs.

But NFL teams care about the person as much as the athlete, so you want to know about his intangibles. Barkley was described by his former offensive coordinator, and current Mississippi State head coach Joe Moorhead, as "Smart, humble. He's the rare guy whose humble attitude supersedes his talent."

So how do you stop Saquon Barkley? "Draft him," is what Moorhead said NFL teams should do.