Jordan Howards Impact

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Jordan Howard showed last week against Green Bay that he is a premiere back in the NFL. He caught everything Mitch threw his way smoothly and quickly transitioned into a runner getting upfield and even caught the ball mid stride outside for good completions. Howard ran for 82 yards on 15 carries for a 5.5 yard average and a long of 16 yards. One thing we know about running the ball in football is that it gets much easier as the defense gets tired and the super athletic ball carrier dictates the pace of the game. Jordan Howard wasn't given this opportunity due to extremely cautious play calling and the bears suffered a loss because of it. Howard is the best offensive player on the team and possibly one of the best in the league.

As he goes so goes the offense.. Bear down

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We should trade him!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jordan Howard showed last week against Green Bay that he is a premiere back in the NFL. He caught everything Mitch threw his way smoothly and quickly transitioned into a runner getting upfield and even caught the ball mid stride outside for good completions. Howard ran for 82 yards on 15 carries for a 5.5 yard average and a long of 16 yards. One thing we know about running the ball in football is that it gets much easier as the defense gets tired and the super athletic ball carrier dictates the pace of the game. Jordan Howard wasn't given this opportunity due to extremely cautious play calling and the bears suffered a loss because of it. Howard is the best offensive player on the team and possibly one of the best in the league.

As he goes so goes the offense.. Bear down
Nagy taking middle runs away from him in the 2nd 1/2 was our ruin.

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
And he should have not stepped out of bounds. Reminded me of many years ago when ???? did not stay in-bounds and it resulted in loss. Who was that back? Was it Bush?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And he should have not stepped out of bounds. Reminded me of many years ago when ???? did not stay in-bounds and it resulted in loss. Who was that back? Was it Bush?

Marion Barber

UGH. Thanks for the reminder of that.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

fuckin Howard i blame him for sunday nights lose, hell I think he's to blame for third world countries

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blame it on the head trauma from a failed gymnastics career.
fe6bfb6415415cd5b5da5b401167b375.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
thats almost as bad as this choke was... but no even close really

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It’s pretty crazy because if the Bears churn clock the way most teams churn clock—run the ball—they win that Packers game. Howard wasn’t going to be stopped.

I think just like the players, the coach will get better. I could see a game plan that sees the Bears being super aggressive early, then sitting on the lead late by giving a ton of handoffs to Howard. Would definitely work against a lot of defenses.

In any case, Howard’s awesome. Really hope we don’t waste his prime. He’s still super young! 23. Holy smokes!

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Blame it on the head trauma from a failed gymnastics career.
fe6bfb6415415cd5b5da5b401167b375.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

My god.... that roster was so putrid. Barber, Frank Omiyale, Kellen Davis, Webb, just garbage top to bottom on offense.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Apparently hes not good enough to get 1 yard on two tries to end the game

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Loved watching how much Howard improved his catching abilities. He looked so smooth and comfortable catching against the Packers. Caught everything with his hands instead of trying to cradle it with his body, caught things in stride, and just looked way more natural compared to last year. Really hoping this will continue the rest of the season and we can put behind his penchant for drops.

dawags

Liked Posts:
Howard needs at least 20 caarries a game. He gets better as the game wears on. I hope it doesn't take too many games for Nagy to learn how to use him.