Josh Jacobs 2 DA Bears?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The Bears offense as a whole averaged 4.0 yards per carry in the preseason. Foreman was the only Bears RB to hit that average. The rest of their running backs averaged less than 4 yards a carry.

msadows

Liked Posts:

The Bears offense as a whole averaged 4.0 yards per carry in the preseason. Foreman was the only Bears RB to hit that average. The rest of their running backs averaged less than 4 yards a carry.

Can he play center or guard?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'd rather see more of the rookie with the existing crew. To me, it is all about the holes opened up by the line. O line does its job, You and I could gain yards.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd rather see more of the rookie with the existing crew. To me, it is all about the wholes opened up by the line. O line does its job, You and I could gain yards.
Roschon looked like a monster out there if he actually got some holes.

The bears averaged 4ypc for a reason, because their entire interior OL either decided to get hurt or not play.

More often than not roschon was touched before he even got to the LOS.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
How is every player linked to the bears? This is someone's opinion with nothing to back it up, I'd rather roll with Herbert and Roshan than invest in a 15 million a year RB. Idk who comes up with these rumors daily.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is every player linked to the bears? This is someone's opinion with nothing to back it up, I'd rather roll with Herbert and Roshan than invest in a 15 million a year RB. Idk who comes up with these rumors daily.
Well, from a waiver wire perspectives the Bears have first bibs due to last year's record, I believe. Straight cuts though, the Bears still have cap room. A bunch so it is easy to post "what if's".

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Because it’s still a bottom tier roster

msadows

Liked Posts:
Because it’s still a bottom tier roster

Probably also because we still have a lot of cap space and a lot of draft capital to trade.

Most of these dum dum "journalists" are as football stupid as daniel, they just went to school to put fancy words on paper.

If they actually paid attention, they'd know herbert lead RB's in YPC last year, foreman was great after trading CMC, and Roschon has looked very good in preseason.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Can these writers find a new sucker team already? Bears aren’t trading valuable draft picks plus paying a damn running back.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts: