Junior Galette OLB

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Junior Galette (29 year old) missed two consecutive seasons with Achilles injuries but when he returned at the end of the season he brought hell upon QB's.He was also with the Saints when Ryan Pace was there and he played with Kendall Fuller, Kyle Fullers little brother.

Talent wise he could be a top ten edge rusher in the NFL if he can stay healthy put him on a prove it deal and draft a rookie and it'll fix Bears issues on the edge.

10 sacks in 2014
12 sacks in 2013

[video=youtube_share;DrsM5AOeeNM]https://youtu.be/DrsM5AOeeNM[/video]

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I’d definitely be on board with bringing him on for a short term deal and obviously add someone in the draft a

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Junior Galette (29 year old) missed two consecutive seasons with Achilles injuries but when he returned at the end of the season he brought hell upon QB's.He was also with the Saints when Ryan Pace was there and he played with Kendall Fuller, Kyle Fullers little brother.

Talent wise he could be a top ten edge rusher in the NFL if he can stay healthy put him on a prove it deal and draft a rookie and it'll fix Bears issues on the edge.

10 sacks in 2014
12 sacks in 2013

[video=youtube_share;DrsM5AOeeNM]https://youtu.be/DrsM5AOeeNM[/video]

Definitely a good candidate for a one year prove yourself deal. We need edge rushers and it's nothing but tier 2-3-4 level edge rushers in this free agency.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't be a bad swap for Willie Young's snaps.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Dez loves himself some players coming off injury.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before the injuries wasn't Galette a locker room cancer for the Saints? Pace would obviously know that...

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Before the injuries wasn't Galette a locker room cancer for the Saints? Pace would obviously know that...

That locker room was terrible, Akiem Hicks and Junior Gallette played together with the Saints. So I'll trust his word and Ryan Pace's word.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There were also multiple instances of domestic violence. He was suspended 2 games and the target of 2 lawsuits.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ngton-redskins-second-abuse-lawsuit-filed-him

Sounds like a crazy ex gf. Her own lawyer quit on her and Junior was proven innocent.

A new civil lawsuit has been filed against Washington Redskins linebacker Junior Galette by the woman who accused him of injuring her while forcibly removing her from his home in January.

That suit was dismissed in August when the woman failed to pursue the case in court or hire a new attorney after her original attorney withdrew from the case, saying she had been "uncooperative and inaccessible."

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you get from uncooperative client to crazy ex gf? It's quite possible that she didn't testify because she was afraid of the guy who choked her.

But, you know, give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who can rush the passer and ignore a pattern of problematic behavior in the locker room and beyond. SMH.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How do you get from uncooperative client to crazy ex gf? It's quite possible that she didn't testify because she was afraid of the guy who choked her.

But, you know, give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who can rush the passer and ignore a pattern of problematic behavior in the locker room and beyond. SMH.

But you though it was fine to label the man but not the women? We don't know what events occurred in that situation.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you though it was fine to label the man but not the women? We don't know what events occurred in that situation.

Well the Saints paid the guy and then cut him. What do you think that says?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk