Just 2 games this season I wanted to see us win.

urlacher1lb

Liked Posts:
And the Bears come through. First the Chiefs game. I live in Missouri close to Kansas City and was getting so much crap before the game. I took my 7 year old who loves Da Bears. Us being there and winning was awesome. Didn't hear much from chief fans after the game.

Then this one against Green Bay. I would have liked to beat them the first go around but with new coaches and schemes knew it'd be tough. This one is special because we did it on Favre number retirement. I wanted to see us win this so bad because of the beating they gave us in 1994 when we retired Butkus and Sayers numbers. This is definitely satisfying. If we win more the rest of the season great but if not so be it. We have a team who is at least in games nowadays and the players aren't quitting. So Bears fans be proud and wear that Bears gear with pride all weekend long. BEARDOWN

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
I really wanted them to beat the Pukers at home as well. However, overcoming the crooked officiating and nauseating Favre-love made this win all too sweet.

The way it all went down made it even better when the Bears finished the game as the winner.

As a few other posters have said. The Bears earned this game and there is nothing that can be said to take that away from them. They had so much go against them in this game and they still found a way to win it.

GO BEARS.