Justin Fields channels his inner Parkey

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s not easy hitting the crossbars, believe it or not.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Mitch actually was extremely accurate in some Youtube target demonstrations. So what really matters is not target demonstrations or jumping out of a swimming pool, but accuracy in game situations under intense pressure.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Damn 240p video, I couldn't see shit

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
A lot of guys can hit the Crossbar it's cool but Fields can drop it in the bucket.

That is the difference between him and our last QB

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you were a Mitch nut-hugger, you should not be trashing Mitch now while praising Fields.

The mods should ban you for 90 days...lol

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch actually was extremely accurate in some Youtube target demonstrations. So what really matters is not target demonstrations or jumping out of a swimming pool, but accuracy in game situations under intense pressure.

Mechanics get ugly when the game breaks down and you have to salvage the play which happens way more often than people want to admit in the NFL. Mitch's mechanics weren't properly developed IMO under either of his head coaches. Or perhaps his mechanics were never going to improve much at all either. Who knows.

All I know is that Chicago sports fans on the regular act like psychotic ex girlfriends. They can't stop talking about them and can't let go of any feelings.