Justin Fields Doesn't Suck

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you know, we all have twitter, you don't need to repost it and can just fuck off

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter the topic, fear and outrage are easy ways to get people to engage.
lol I remember not too long ago when the richest Americans were trying to rally the rest of us against the Estate Tax, a tax that as of 2021 doesn't kick in until you've already handed over $12 Million to one's entitled little snots. Anyway, it got marketed on certain "news" channels as "The Death Tax", a clever moniker designed to do exactly what it did: rile up the easily riled.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You'll know Justin Fields doesn't suck when people stop trying to sell you on him like he's a used car.

jive

Liked Posts:
lol I remember not too long ago when the richest Americans were trying to rally the rest of us against the Estate Tax, a tax that as of 2021 doesn't kick in until you've already handed over $12 Million to one's entitled little snots. Anyway, it got marketed on certain "news" channels as "The Death Tax", a clever moniker designed to do exactly what it did: rile up the easily riled.
Yeah, if you yell "fire" in a movie theatre you'd get more reaction than if you said "bare tits"

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How can an adults head be so small that he could scratch both sides of his head at the same time without removing the cap?
1684949868769.png
He would need one of those giant souvenir pencils so it wouldn't fall out if he wanted to go as Mike Tice at Halloween

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
How can an adults head be so small that he could scratch both sides of his head at the same time without removing the cap?
View attachment 29337
He would need one of those giant souvenir pencils so it wouldn't fall out if he wanted to go as Mike Tice at Halloween

It's to account for how much his head swells when he speaks. The more you know!!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
you know, we all have twitter, you don't need to repost it and can just fuck off

Since I don't see you doing this to Dejo, how about you go fuck off instead - don't like it? Don't have to read it.