Justin Fields is a rage-filled hungry mofo!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
If you were watching the draft last night, you saw Justin Fields have two expressions on his face. The first was just how angry his face looked and the second how happy he looked when the Bears drafted him. Now, every NFL player that I've ever met, and seen interviewed about their draft experience, all say the same thing, they are angry to see people go before them that they feel that they were better than, yet are happy they were finally drafted. They also have a chip on their shoulder to prove they should have been drafted earlier.

I have never met an overall first round draft pick, but I do know that Lawrence and Fields go way back. That shit runs deep. They were 1 and 2 for about a decade. Fields had to always be in Lawrence's shadow, and now he saw Mr. Golden boy go #1 while his ass fell out of the top ten? Get the fuck out of here. Fields is angry. Fields is the right kind of angry. He is as full of rage as the shit sandwich he just had to eat watching two one year wonders who played a bunch of fuckin' nobodies go before him. Trey Lance went for 3 first round picks!

Nah man. Fields is now determined.

He has always been my dude. I've seen him play since high school, have loved his game, his leadership, his passion and his fire. I only ever mocked us getting Mond because I never believed we had a chance at Fields. Now, let WFT have Mond. We have Fields!!!!!

I want us all to think about how we'll feel the first time he drops a dime rainbow into Mooney's soft soft hands. He will throw at least one long td per game and hit the guy in stride, something Biscuit was never ever able to do.

So, yeah, Fields is a hungry angry mofo with a lot to prove. I am saying it now, history will show that he was the best pick in the draft.

This is my glass. I would like to begin filling it up with Kool-Aid, again.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Regular Season Football GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
this whole situation reminds me of this. Fields is justifiably steaming that guys who’s resumes can’t hold his jock strap like Lance and Wilson went before him.
That's what also feels great about this. Mitch went #2 and i never for a second thought he deserved it. I legitimately think Fields should have been the #2 pick yesterday. I am not a believer in Lance at all and while i think Wilson will be good, i think he also is way overhyped. I get such Watson vibes from Fields, im loving it.

Minus the whole sexual assault thing, of course.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Just wait til he's one on one with a DB in that first game and he truck sticks him into next week.......then I hope he slides for the rest of his career.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
That's what also feels great about this. Mitch went #2 and i never for a second thought he deserved it. I legitimately think Fields should have been the #2 pick yesterday. I am not a believer in Lance at all and while i think Wilson will be good, i think he also is way overhyped. I get such Watson vibes from Fields, im loving it.

Minus the whole sexual assault thing, of course.
It is going to be great watching Fields just blow past Lance and Wilson. They'll be called the same ole Jets and then try to create a half-assed apologetic for San Fran, like they always do. Meanwhile, Fields will remind the league why he should have gone number 2, overall!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That dude in the chair didn’t even react when Fields name was called. Cold!!!
LOL i noticed that too. I wonder what buddy's deal was. Maybe Fields anger rubbed off on him? Good. Firez n pashinz

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
“The Bears did good,” one GM said via text. “Who cares (what they traded) if they got it right. Time will tell but I would have done the exact same thing. Fields should have gone second.”

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
“The Bears did good,” one GM said via text. “Who cares (what they traded) if they got it right. Time will tell but I would have done the exact same thing. Fields should have gone second.”
BUT BEARS SHOULDA TRADED UP TO #2 TO PICK A LT