Justin Fields is ready…

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy gets fired it will be because of his refusal to utilize Justin's skills.

And I believe he is incapable of doing the things he needs to do to prevent being fired. His ego won't allow it.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Ready or not, he needs to be in the game....Andy is a game manager when he is completely healthy, but he is not completely healthy....So you are telling the defense (that has been playing very good) you need to play better because we only intend to score 13-17 points, and you will need to stop some of the best offenses in the League in the next few weeks.

How about developing a game plan that exploits the opposing weakest link and uses our best strengths......

The Lions game was an improvement, but they still did not move the pocket, they just protected it better.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He could in Cincy. Problem is Nagy not calling much for him.

People seem to forget him throwing deep to Green.

Look, Dalton is a journeyman. But he is capable of making the throws.

That said, it's time for Fields and no looking back.
Any NFL QB is capable of making those throws. But can they do it consistently? Dalton has proven the past couple seasons that he can’t.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
My concerns with Fields right now are the holding the ball way to long, and the fumbles, which I think are a product of holding the ball to long. I hope this is just due to the game being to fast for him right now.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
My concerns with Fields right now are the holding the ball way to long, and the fumbles, which I think are a product of holding the ball to long. I hope this is just due to the game being to fast for him right now.
I don’t think it’s due to anything except the fact he is a rookie.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy tries to call another game offensively he should be drawn and quartered

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Holding the ball is in correlation to the pass pro, routes and scheme. The routes are key

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I’ve been watching this team for a looooooooooonnnnnnng time, and this kid has the arm, smarts, and leadership better than anyone I’ve seen on this team…..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It may also be due to WRs getting no separation. We have all speed guys, who may or nay not be able to catch. You'd think separation wouldn't be such an issue.

One Team

Liked Posts:
If Nagy gets fired it will be because of his refusal to utilize Justin's skills.

And I believe he is incapable of doing the things he needs to do to prevent being fired. His ego won't allow it.
Nagy has talked a big game ever since he got the Bears HC job...now he has to back up his blather...and it seems he is struggling with the reality.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I’ve been watching this team for a looooooooooonnnnnnng time, and this kid has the arm, smarts, and leadership better than anyone I’ve seen on this team…..

He is the damn real deal. We got one, while others fucked up their opportunity.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes

Unlike others, I think you will get a ton of that during his reign. He is very similar to Russel Wilson. He wants the big play. He will need to learn when to let that go earlier in is progression, but man, I’ll take that over dink and dunk any day.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Play action passing? I formation?

Might as well run the T formation!

Next week, Nagy will have Santa's Little Model T formation.
That was pretty boss how Lazor’s first play was an I-Formation just to let everyone know there was a new sheriff in town.