flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Should the bears use him on 3rd and 1 or 2, he would be able to run or pass and put more pressure on the defence. It would also give him some playing time kind of like the Saints used Taysom Hill

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If he's not going to start, they should definitely try to sprinkle him in there. I imagine it also being a good way to keep fans invested in the games if he's not starting, just waiting on that next potential 3rd and 2.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Yes, but I hope they use him in those situations to both Run and Pass (more pass), because Hill is a Full Back in QB clothing, it is very predictable what is going to happen when he is in the game, but still successful.

DickButkus97

Liked Posts:
Converting a few 3rd downs more could equal 1 or 2 wins in close games. Maybe that gives Dalton a longer time as starter, or maybe Fields gets in sooner. Either way it would seem to make sense for team development. Give the other team more to worry about.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only if they tell him to show run and throw one of those bombs. Have Mooney on then back side trot and then fire out once traffic moved to the right. I'd rather not use Fields as a running back but he can tuck it if the play doesn't fool anyone.

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes, but I hope they use him in those situations to both Run and Pass (more pass), because Hill is a Full Back in QB clothing, it is very predictable what is going to happen when he is in the game, but still successful.
Talking about Nagy here.. He sets up the pass with a pass. Says bye bye to the run game unless he’s 10 points ahead, then it’s protect the lead time.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talking about Nagy here.. He sets up the pass with a pass. Says bye bye to the run game unless he’s 10 points ahead, then it’s protect the lead time.
My fav is when he puts a speedy player (Patterson) on the right sideline, snaps the ball, and Patterson takes the handoff running towards the left sideline..App 30 yards..Then turns upfield and immediately gets tackled...a 30 yard E-W run for no gain...lol

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should the bears use him on 3rd and 1 or 2, he would be able to run or pass and put more pressure on the defence. It would also give him some playing time kind of like the Saints used Taysom Hill

I thought this thread looked familiar... didn't realized you started them both. lol

Didn't get the answer you were looking for the last time you asked this question?? lol

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Justin Fields on short yards​

I don't want him doing any "Taysom Hill gimmicky plays" where he might get injured. Use the Hb.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I thought this thread looked familiar... didn't realized you started them both. lol

Didn't get the answer you were looking for the last time you asked this question?? lol
I was pretty sure this person had put the same thread before.