Kane County Cougars

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I looked at tickets for the Cougars. They are more expensive then White Sox tickets (May 11th under $10, Cougars $12)

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beer is more expensive than Cellular, too. Kinda ruins the experience for me.

For reals? Better be some damn good beer then. I'm surprised a minor league club can get away with that and still be profitable, though I admit I've never been to the KC park.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
For reals? Better be some damn good beer then. I'm surprised a minor league club can get away with that and still be profitable, though I admit I've never been to the KC park.

They give away tons of free tickets to kids for reading, we always did that at my elementary school.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I looked at tickets for the Cougars. They are more expensive then White Sox tickets (May 11th under $10, Cougars $12)

That's b/c property taxes are higher in Geneva.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People whining over a $12 ticket.. sheesh you people are a bunch of pussies.

Its almost $100 to go see the Hawks at the UC.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
So for 12 bucks I can basically see the same on-the-field product currently occupying Wrigley...Sold!.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:

Wow lol. I don't know if that is sad from the White Sox point of view or hte Cougars point of view. I have been to both stadiums. Obviously the Sox is a much nicer park and you get to see ML talent (for the most part). Some of their players are debatelable (Adam Dunn). But in all seriousness, the thing I like about the Cell is you can expect a lot of empty seats. That's not a knock on the Sox fans it's just that you can buy cheaper seats and then move up where you want. It is like that at Wrigley now from what I can see. Not only now in April but it's that way in the summer. Makes it more enjoyable as well because you can have more space and freedom with your friends/family.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Wow lol. I don't know if that is sad from the White Sox point of view or hte Cougars point of view. I have been to both stadiums. Obviously the Sox is a much nicer park and you get to see ML talent (for the most part). Some of their players are debatelable (Adam Dunn). But in all seriousness, the thing I like about the Cell is you can expect a lot of empty seats. That's not a knock on the Sox fans it's just that you can buy cheaper seats and then move up where you want. It is like that at Wrigley now from what I can see. Not only now in April but it's that way in the summer. Makes it more enjoyable as well because you can have more space and freedom with your friends/family.

Both Cub/Sox fans would do better in Geneva IL this season, the WS have no farm system and the Cubs are too busy collecting to bother fielding a winning team.

Therefore, the Cougars are a good deal for families etc.