Kane out for at least 3 weeks with lower body injury

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Kane is likely to miss most if not all of the remaining regular season games with a lower body injury according to the team website. Kane was hit in the leg when Brookbank checked Morrow into the boards during the Blows game.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Confirmed he will miss the rest of the regular season. He was placed on LTIR. First day eligible to be back is the day after the last game.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phranchk" data-cid="223881" data-time="1395407271">
<div>

Confirmed he will miss the rest of the regular season. He was placed on LTIR. First day eligible to be back is the day after the last game.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Are there any other implications of him being put on LTIR, I assume cap savings? But that's gotta be moot at this point? But maybe it would affect who they can and can't call up or something?</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="223892" data-time="1395415626">
<div>

Are there any other implications of him being put on LTIR, I assume cap savings? But that's gotta be moot at this point? But maybe it would affect who they can and can't call up or something?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I think that our team could possibly use this as a wake up call. We still have as much firepower as anyone with him out, but his value to this team is so great. Q will miss him the most, I feel that Kane has had more games playing with 7+ forwards, double shifting, and of course the points he puts up. </p>

</p>

More important, where is the GDT?</p>

phranchk

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="223892" data-time="1395415626">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Yes, without it we wouldn't have been able to call up anyone to take his place. We had 50k left in cap space. This allows both Morin and TT to be called up.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="223895" data-time="1395416678">

I think that our team could possibly use this as a wake up call. We still have as much firepower as anyone with him out, but his value to this team is so great. Q will miss him the most, I feel that Kane has had more games playing with 7+ forwards, double shifting, and of course the points he puts up. 

More important, where is the GDT?</p></blockquote>

My laptop is down. Someone else will need to make the gdt.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phranchk" data-cid="223896" data-time="1395416812">
<div>

Yes, without it we wouldn't have been able to call up anyone to take his place. We had 50k left in cap space. This allows both Morin and TT to be called up.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks, I assumed as much. The question now is how long does Morin stay up. With TT not playing tonight, does Morin only get one game. I guess all he needs is one night to slip it in Qs wife/daughter again. or was that just Pirri. haha</p>

phranchk

Liked Posts:
My guess is on Morin, it will matter more of when Saad comes back than Teuvo playing.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...and now he won't break 30 goals, sniff, sniff.  Dress TT and see how he does, I say!</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="223911" data-time="1395427207">
<div>

...and now he won't break 30 goals, sniff, sniff.  Dress TT and see how he does, I say!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Thats the thing getting me really worked up over this injury. This was a career year in many ways, sucks big time for his personal bests. </p>

tvltre

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="223916" data-time="1395429356">
<div>

Thats the thing getting me really worked up over this injury. This was a career year in many ways, sucks big time for his personal bests. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

But look at it like this, personal numbers might be impressive when him and Toews are talking about them in the later years, but right now these kids only care about that Cup.  This just might help get one this June.  Having him rested and getting himself focused on the goal will only make this Hawks team that much more dangerous when guys are coming off such a long season, his fresh legs will make those D's looks sick.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="223916" data-time="1395429356">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

WOuld it make you feel any better if we secretly include his small olympic numbers in this year?</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="223924" data-time="1395432842">
<div>

WOuld it make you feel any better if we secretly include his small olympic numbers in this year?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

No not really.  :icon-cry:  :icon-cry:  :icon-cry:</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Very good point.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Kanes injury does not</p>

</p>

put</p>

the</p>

pussy</p>

on</p>

the</p>

chainwax</p>

</p>

:(</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I gave you a negative 1 because it was funny the first time and I was all like... +1!!!!!! bitches, then the second time I was like haha yep still funny plus 1. and then the 3rd time I was like... serious, stop letting PMXCXNSOINO PM you his material.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="224101" data-time="1395763219">
<div>

I gave you a negative 1 because it was funny the first time and I was all like... +1!!!!!! bitches, then the second time I was like haha yep still funny plus 1. and then the 3rd time I was like... serious, stop letting PMXCXNSOINO PM you his material.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7TnoCM7fo</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="224101" data-time="1395763219">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224102" data-time="1395763359">
<div>

</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

PMXC writes for Key and Peele?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Ohhh sweet jesus people I know what it is, which is why I was laughing so hard at it the first time. It was just a joke at a joke...</p>