KC Johnson: Bulls rank 27th in offensive rebounds allowed per game.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
They will when Rose returns, but Noah has been successful at that. And last year they didn't have this offensive rebounding problem with Noah playing point most of the season.

Let's keep things in perspective. The Bulls are allowing 11.7 rebounds this year. Last year they allowed 10.7 rebounds per game. So the big difference is 1 rebound per game? That sounds like a huge deal, man. Just saying.....

I will say that there does seem to be a corelation to allowing offensive rebounds and their disappointing losses to lesser teams. They seem to dominate the boards or get dominated. Does this sound familiar?

Personally, I don't think it's the rebounding that is the problem, it's their inconsistent play, imo. The Bulls look great one game and play like shit another. Unfortunately, they seem to play like crap against lesser teams.

Why is that? That is the question we need to be asking, imo. The Bulls have over performed for years with tough defense and an injured roster. Now we're going into the playoffs to hopefully have the deepest roster we've had, and we're under performing? I say that's a huge concern.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
its the team as a whole

they don't play like they are interested which has concerned me all year

maybe they are just taking it easy...we'll see what happens in the playoffs

if they don't take it up a few notches then im 100% confident this team has soured on Thibs

I agree. People think I'm a Thib's hater, that's hilarious, imo. I've been a Thib's homer for years. BUT, there is definitely something wrong with the Bulls. To me, the players are not responding to Thib's like they have in the past.

I hope they put everything together and kill it in the playoffs too, but like you, I'm watching this with some concern.