KC Johnson: Bulls want to trade Tyrus

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:
btw, souleater is going to be rather pissed at you guys.
No actually im not pissed at all ive learned to deal with Tyrus trade rumors by now,Im not sure that KC has heard that Ty will be moved he probally was just reacting by the two draft picks we took.But Gar himself has said they project James Johnson as a 3 so i dont think that would effect Tyrus all that much and as far as Taj goes he will probally be a role player for his career and dont think he can knock Tyrus off this team.Wasnt Gar the one who was really pushing for us to take Tyrus in that draft ?They knew as well as we did when Ty was drafted he was a project and he has gotten better every year .I think alot of people (fans) have a what have you done for me lately attitude and since Tyrus didnt have the greatest playoff series against boston they are now down on him .Imo the Bulls brass cant think like that nor do they .Tyrus himself via twiiter has said he must get smarter on the court to reach his goals ,he also said he dosent feel like he has to gain weight and when asked what postion he considers himself he said a basketball player like Lamar Odom..Being a huge supporter of him thats not the greatest thing to hear as far as the weight goes but i love the fact he knows he has to be smarter in basketball situations and tahts what he plans on working on..

Ya he also thinks he can be as good as Lebron
Show me a quote of him saying that I believe what he said was more like I would like to be mentioned eventually with the best in the game like Kobe ,Lebron etc.. He never said he could be as good as Lebron but im sure he has the confidence to think he can be one of the top guys in the leauge.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Im pretty sure thats same meaning. He's high if he thinks that

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Tyrus becomes anything like Lamar Odom, I will take back every bad thing I've said about him over the course of his career.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Im pretty sure thats same meaning. He's high if he thinks that
Im not sure it does. You have to think about what was said before that which i believe was something like Im a guy who can bring alot of differnet things to a team and mentioned versatility blah blah, than said something like my goals are one day to mentioned with the greats in the leauge like Kobe and LeBron .To me hes jus setting high goals not saying he thinks he can be better or is better than them.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
If Tyrus becomes anything like Lamar Odom, I will take back every bad thing I've said about him over the course of his career.

i think tyrus meant that both of them show up every other game.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
It's not good that Tyrus Thomas becomes anything close to Lamar Odom. I see Tyrus as the PF of the future.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
At this point, I think Johnson and Thomas will be in a offensive minded vs. defensive minded platoon. I just don't see Johnson being able to defend the three or four positions in the league.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
It's not good that Tyrus Thomas becomes anything close to Lamar Odom. I see Tyrus as the PF of the future.

It wouldn't be good for Tyrus to become good enough to be the third best guy on a championship team? If he was any realistic chance of being that good we wouldn't be having this conversation about trading him.

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
why the hell do we need value for tyrus anyway? hes not worth nothing so why try to trade him? i mean you can try to send him the d league to improve but no!!! he has skills hes just not that there yet hes so skinny he not that strong but at least hes try'na improve i rather keep him then have him traded for a benchwarmer, if he had value then ill trade him for some benchwarmers & bosh that would really help us! i see a trade comeing for BOSH!! i can feel it!!!!!!!!!:side: :side: :side: :side: :side: :laugh:

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
I am with SoulEater here, I think that a lot of Tyrus' problem has been his coaching. If Tyrus was on the Boston Celtics don't you think they use him much better than the Bulls did? If he was on Boston they would have had him at the 3 and 5 spots at times, using him in multiple rolls and getting the most out of him. When have we done anything different or had anyone up front to take pressure off of him? I mean he is an athlete why don't we use that sometimes? Noah improved but he by no means held down the paint and allowed Tyrus to roam freely without consequences. Wait till we drop him to a good team and he becomes a great 3rd option or key to a championship.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
I love when I hear people criticize Tyrus after he came over to help Noah after he gets beat by a superior player, he blocks the shot or alters it and the other team gets an offensive rebound because Tyrus came to help.

It is the guard or other forwards job to rotate down when Tyrus goes to block a shot or help, and it is NOT AT ALL Tyrus' fault that we don't rotate to box out!