Keepin It 100 - Quarterback Geniuses

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do the Bears have one the league's smartest QBs? According to one test, they just may!

Keepin' It 100 with TTNL's Draft Dr. Phil and Shane "The Smartest Man" Marsaw is back with a new episode as Rookie Scouting Portfolio creator Matt Waldman is back for more great football talk and a look back at The Ryan Pace/Matt Nagy course correction! PLUS, Dr. Scott Goldman, creator of the AIQ (athletic intelligence quotient), joins the 100 Crew to discuss the test and just how well Justin Fields excelled at it.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
What's with the 3-4 hour podcasts? I want to listen to some of these, but no way am I sitting thru that long, so I won't listen at all because I don't want to hear part of a show.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What's with the 3-4 hour podcasts? I want to listen to some of these, but no way am I sitting thru that long, so I won't listen at all because I don't want to hear part of a show.
They need to divide the full podcast to smaller sections of interest.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Do the Bears have one the league's smartest QBs? According to one test, they just may!

Keepin' It 100 with TTNL's Draft Dr. Phil and Shane "The Smartest Man" Marsaw is back with a new episode as Rookie Scouting Portfolio creator Matt Waldman is back for more great football talk and a look back at The Ryan Pace/Matt Nagy course correction! PLUS, Dr. Scott Goldman, creator of the AIQ (athletic intelligence quotient), joins the 100 Crew to discuss the test and just how well Justin Fields excelled at it.

One of two partners who created the test was on the show and explained how the test can't be cheated on and uses a universal form of testing. It also is used to help teams understand the weaknesses and strengths of a player.
A player that takes the test is given a series of tests specifically for the sport and position they play and through the results of each test helps a team and the player understand their weaknesses and strengths.