Kelenna Azubuike - the waiver wire candidate we can believe in

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
yeah i bet its going to be butler.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Listen. Butler sucks. This is a low risk, high reward move for the bulls. If he's healthy, we need him. If he's not healthy, we need a contract, and it wont hurt us.

If he's not healthy, what the worst that could happen? Scal and him don't get along?

You want a healthy body at the end of the bench come playoff time. Not to mention a healthy body with playoff experience. What you don't want is a player recovering from major knee surgery, who hasn't healed fully after more than a year. But honestly debating this is rather pointless since he wouldn't pass a physical anyways. I'm fine with Butler, though I'd rather get Corey Brewer. He's young, he's Noah's best friend, & his D would fit in nicely here.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You want a healthy body at the end of the bench come playoff time. Not to mention a healthy body with playoff experience. What you don't want is a player recovering from major knee surgery, who hasn't healed fully after more than a year. But honestly debating this is rather pointless since he wouldn't pass a physical anyways. I'm fine with Butler, though I'd rather get Corey Brewer. He's young, he's Noah's best friend, & his D would fit in nicely here.

I guess it comes down more to whether the Bulls want more perimeter D or shooting when it comes to Butler and Brewer. I see the Bulls wanting more outside shooting and Butler has shown that he can at least hit the three with moderate consistency, unlike Brewer who has been wildly inconsistent. Butler has also been clutch with the Clippers, but then again he couldn't even get VDN to play him so go figure. Azubuike is an interesting prospect in that he can provide what both Butler and Brewer bring when healthy, but health is the major problem. I doubt he'd pass a physical yet, and even if he did, he's been out so long he won't even be able to play that well anyway. I guess we'll see.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:

I think brewer is the guy i'd like the least. He may be noah's best friend, but he's not better than ronnie brewer at anything. On the other hand, he might add to the chemistry of this team, so i wouldn't complain.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264;213194get VDN to play him so go figure. Azubuike is an interesting prospect in that he can provide what both Butler and Brewer bring when healthy said:
actually i think that's an argument in his favor. everyone whose played for vinny, has played significantly better w/o vinny. Also the guys that vinny didn't play, played pretty well this year. Look at hakkim warrick. No he's not a starter, but he's good enough to warrant minutes.