Kenjon Barner

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Btw: Marshall Faulk had a career return stat of : 18yds... total. Better than Brandon Marshall's -8 yards, though.

Faulk that idea.

I bet Kevin Faulk has some though

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eagles may have five rbs if they keep Teebow.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
All jokes aside he would fill in admirably for Perry as a KR and ST guy as well as possible RB. I would take him over Carey.

More than likely Perry wasn't going to be a returner for the regular season. Perry shined in STs as a cover man. So unless Barner would be coming in as a cover man, or Mariani can move to a ST cover man role and excel at it, then you wouldn't be plugging the hole that Perry left.

Liked Posts:
More than likely Perry wasn't going to be a returner for the regular season. Perry shined in STs as a cover man. So unless Barner would be coming in as a cover man, or Mariani can move to a ST cover man role and excel at it, then you wouldn't be plugging the hole that Perry left.

I actually do think he could make a solid cover on ST and be the back up returner or even the stater at some point. Either way, I still would take him over Carey. Gives the club more versatility.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I actually do think he could make a solid cover on ST and be the back up returner or even the stater at some point. Either way, I still would take him over Carey. Gives the club more versatility.

Perhaps he could. I'm not going to say he won't nor couldn't be. Just saying if he came in as a returner, it would still leave the hole Perry filled in the coverage man dept.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I was waiting for one of you guys to use a Bourdain avatar (he's da man!)

Newblood

Liked Posts:
This will be the BIGGEST #calledit in CCS history!

Nah, I'm calling that burgerrider (Lemming's stalker) finally completely snaps, tracks down Lemming, strips down naked outside of his house, tucks his junk between his legs, pours goats blood over his head and screams for Lemming to repent for his lies. Then finds where the CCS servers are stored and burns the building to the ground while mumbling about someone taking his swingline stapler.

#greatestcallingitever