Kevin white

Bearsryde

Liked Posts:
Was anybody else hoping to see something out of him tonight after miller got hurt? I was surprised Bellamy was the first guy in.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Anyone still on the White wagon is purely a Pace slurper

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He looked rejuvanated in the pre-season, that's why it's weird to see him be so invisible this year/not getting many opportunities.

If they're done with White then I'd like to see some Javon Wims. His YAC ability is something this offense could really use right now. Depending on they are going to do with Miller, I would expect him to be active in the next game.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
If Bellamy is ahead of him on the depth chart, he should be cut. Bringing Wims up and let Bellamy focus on ST

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
He's got what 1 or maybe 2 targets in 3 games? No idea why they even kept him. I guess they are still banking on him going on IR at some point so insurance will pick up some of the 5 million he is getting paid. Otherwise, if they would have cut him, 5 million goes out the window.

At this point you have to assume White won't even be on a NFL roster next season. It would likely be in his best interest to go to the CFL where he could potentially be one of their better WRs instead of being stuck 5 deep on a NFL depth chart for the rest of his career.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kick the tires on Bryant?

Cowboys O looks like dog shit since his exit.

I think that there are more than enough Alphas in the Bears locker room to keep him in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk