Kinda DL super pumped ? about this team

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know i won't care if they win or lose ? but srs, I could not be more ****ing pumped about the bears beating the ever loving asscheeks off the ****ing Packers 2mow.

I know without Eddie Goldman we are prolly one and done in the blayoffs but I hope we at least box the socks off of these Packer buttholes.

?AARON RODGERS hope and ? that Hicks rekts his ass something fierce!! ? ? ?

Go Mitch!

If they lose it is okay to nbd there are more important things in life to be srs about. (Remember there's a civil war coming up next week) get your priorities str8, bears losing is NOT the end of the ?!!!

So like my great grandpapple always said,

"Be prepared 4 the worst but live your best life"

Being ? about ?s ? is worse than them losing to the Pack.

Being PUMPED is completely ?️

Lets Get ****ing PUMPED UP BOYOS!

BEARS

?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some may not find this OP cogent, and feel incumbered by the smileys. I enjoyed it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Firez n pashinz kumphirmd

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some may not find this OP cogent, and feel incumbered by the smileys. I enjoyed it.
Just sayin its totes ? to ? the bears buddy, and enjoy the ride but if it crashes don't even be upset, life has abundant challenges we must persevere through, why make yourself miserable?

You get it though so don't even know why I'm replying. You get it, I know that you get it. Hopefully other people who need to get it ? ?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The covid Bears...they will call them.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I know i won't care if they win or lose ? but srs, I could not be more ****ing pumped about the bears beating the ever loving asscheeks off the ****ing Packers 2mow.

I know without Eddie Goldman we are prolly one and done in the blayoffs but I hope we at least box the socks off of these Packer buttholes.

?AARON RODGERS hope and ? that Hicks rekts his ass something fierce!! ? ? ?

Go Mitch!

If they lose it is okay to nbd there are more important things in life to be srs about. (Remember there's a civil war coming up next week) get your priorities str8, bears losing is NOT the end of the ?!!!

So like my great grandpapple always said,

"Be prepared 4 the worst but live your best life"

Being ? about ?s ? is worse than them losing to the Pack.

Being PUMPED is completely ?️

Lets Get ****ing PUMPED UP BOYOS!

BEARS

?
They are two sides to the same coin. You can't have one without the other. That is so l why so many on here are scared to get excited. Being numb to the game is easier but they still lurk here because they really do care no matter how much they try to deny it and talk shit about the Bears. It's their only defense to protect their feelings and unfortunately the real fans have to live with their zombie hate.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sooooo

I have now been woke for 3 hours now, just meditating on how pumped I am, and celebrating ? the last ? game of the season. I've only had halve a twelver of buds and a few shots of fireball just to get loosened up a little bit before noon but the path is clear, I am not going to be able to calm down today.

Thank gosh the wife and kids understand and left me a note while I was throwing up in the bathroom for the last half hour. "The choice is clear, you chose the BEARS" she says And she is ✅ I DO pick the Bears to win this today ?

The Bears better win this or I might end up in the hospital or worse!

Go bears! Beat the PACK!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sooooo

I have now been woke for 3 hours now, just meditating on how pumped I am, and celebrating ? the last ? game of the season. I've only had halve a twelver of buds and a few shots of fireball just to get loosened up a little bit before noon but the path is clear, I am not going to be able to calm down today.

Thank gosh the wife and kids understand and left me a note while I was throwing up in the bathroom for the last half hour. "The choice is clear, you chose the BEARS" she says And she is ✅ I DO pick the Bears to win this today ?

The Bears better win this or I might end up in the hospital or worse!

Go bears! Beat the PACK!

Hey, is the misses still allowing me to come over today provided I mask up and we don't spar (even after drinking a bottle of Henny and listening to MF DOOMs gr8est hits)?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m pretty pumped too OP

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey, is the misses still allowing me to come over today provided I mask up and we don't spar (even after drinking a bottle of Henny and listening to MF DOOMs gr8est hits)?
I think they are gone for good this time because they just can't handle my ? 4 these Chicago BEARS. Come on over and punch me in the face if i start ?