Kirk Hinrich for the Sixth Man of the year ?

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he can make it and I hope he will!

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Absolutely not going to happen. There are just so many more qualified candidates including three previous 6th men of the year that will continue coming off the bench.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
if the bulls step up and play way beyond their expectations, hinrich might get on the defensive team or get sixth man of the year.
that wont happen. it's sad, but it wont happen.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Yes. That what I predicted on my latest episode of RWTB.

He'll get his minutes backing up both guard spots and he should get his chances to score. Let's say he performs close to his 06/07 level, stat-wise and defensively, he could win.

If he gives the Bulls 16 and 6 with solid D off the bench that would be good enough. Sure Jason Terry can score a bunch off the bench, but we know NBA voters like to spread the wealth when it comes to awards. They would trip over themselves to vote for Hinrich.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
He's not going to get the minutes off the bench to get his 06/07 numbers. He just isn't going to get the 35.5mpg he did that year off the bench. I just can't see him even having a chance, at the moment 3 former 6th men of the year are coming off the bench. I would say Ginobli, Terry and BG all have an edge with other guys stepping up. Defense doesn't get factored into sixth man of the year, all have the previous winners have put up point first and foremost and I can't see Kirk putting up 17+ off the bench.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol didn't I already have this thread?